Tell us a few words about the founders and how the idea came :
Your products and services :
Click n’ Cart is an online marketplace that connects shoppers with popular retailers, you get fast delivery of wide range of essentials. (we are starting with groceries then expanding to electronics, home services, clothes and many more) available on-demand where you can order through phone, tablet or computer from your favorite local store and have them delivered to your doorstep within an hour.
Your success factors
• It is Tanzania’s first and fastest multi-store (goods) grocery delivery service
• Convenience- accessible via computer, tablet or phone anywhere
• No more – Traffic, Parking, Waiting in long queues and Lugging groceries home
• Shop from your favorite local store – freedom to select where to shop
• On-Demand delivery to your doorstep offering same day delivery, 1, 2 hour delivery and next day
Your factors differentiating and disruptive compared to the existing
Not keeping stock (as this is more costful) and partnering with the stores and have people shop from their favourite local stores is a major differentiating factor as people trust products from well known and reputable stores rather than not saying where you source your products and there is a sense of loyalty to these stores by people and that is where we are capitalizing on. Listing these stores on our platform will help increase traffic and attract sponsorship and advertisements something my competitors are not doing.
Your business model (how do you make money?)
• Delivery fee charged from users
• Commission charged from retail stores
• Advertisements from partner stores
• Advertisements from manufacturers & companies.
A few words about your competitors
My competitors include fastandfresh which are no longer active, grocery vendors via social media and booicart tanzania a new startup listing groceries online but none of them is using the same model as Click n’ Cart, listing all reputable stores on the platform and give people the freedom to shop from their favourite stores.
To learn more about you (website, twitter, video presentation …)
Top of the month
Resources10 months ago
TOP 105 Niche Sites to Submit a Guest Post for Free in 2021
Resources5 months ago
A Complete Guide on How to Start a Fintech Startup in 2021
Lifestyle3 weeks ago
How Long Does it Take to be Good at Piano?
Resources3 weeks ago
Chromecast with Google TV vs. Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K: Which is the Best Streaming Device?