Tell us a few words about the founders and how the idea came :
Your products and services
RadiologyOne® is the first Algerian micro-service of tele-expertise and remote diagnostic, it facilitates the secure exchange, exploitation and archiving of the patient’s radiology images and records, it is built as a SaaS solution and can be accessed from any device, at any time. It contains a collaborative network that connects health institutions, radiologists and practitioners, intended to be fast, simple and in the service of health professionals. Giving them the possibility to find new colleagues, request complementary opinions or recruit radiologists according to their priorities. Moreover, offer their expertise services anywhere to other imaging centers.
- Promotes the exchange of knowledge and expertise between practitioners who use it (tele-expertise).
- Eliminate unnecessary patient exposure to excessive radiation which minimizes the energy deposited to the patient body by the ionizing radiations, x-ray, gamma, etc.
- Minimize the waiting time of the imaging report rendered to patients which can save their lives.
- Reduce costs lost by unnecessary redundant and duplicate exam’s images by providing a secure archiving of electronic patient record, information and images.
- Eco-friendliness where this solution reduces the use of paper (printed radiology exams) saves more energy and cut carbon emission which has a huge impact in the Global Warming.
- Maximize connectivity among doctors, hospitals and patients to ultimately improve care by creating a space of collaborative work between health professionals where doctors can help their peers by sharing and solving challenging cases, their experiences, converse with colleagues and work together to build the largest African medical database of real live cases, questions and answers.
- Provide easy access to remote patient record, allowing more mobility to specialist doctors.
Your success factors
The problem we presented is real and the solution proposed presents a valuable business opportunity compared with the huge number of medical imaging cases examined each day in and outside our country. In Algeria, and according to the Algerian National Office of Statistics (2011) more than 10 Billion Algerian Dinars are dispersed on Radiology and Medical analysis. And with a number that exceeds 270 public large institutions and more than 1000 private clinic, coupled with the fact that the majority of these institutions are interconnected by fiber optic liaison according to the Algerian National Agency for Health Documentation. The development of a such a solution in Algeria does not only remedy a big problem but presents an excellent business opportunity. Still, the key factors besides our unique idea to the solution of that problem are our team’s passion, hard-work and willingness to defeat the failure and make a real change. Our business model which give businesses a possibility to freely use and test the app, our detailed plan of execution and growth, and especially the timing where Algeria and generally Africa are going through a technology revolution, and adopting the use of Information and Communication Technologies in different sectors.
Your factors differentiating and disruptive compared to the existing
As we mentioned before, the existing solutions are those integrated with the imaging equipment, however our solutions offers an an easy access to patients’ radiology records from any device (smartphone, tablet or computer), at anytime, it is also a place where doctors can anonymously and securely share the data. We are currently working to establish a collaboration with the Algerian Ministry of Health in order to connect all Algerian hospitals to our platform.
- Data protection and Security: the data must be secure virtually and physically. Firstly, well encrypted using our own private/public-key cryptography protocol, the transmission channels must be secured and all data must be archived according to the client needs. Second, physically by using redundant storage servers and instant backup.
- Simplicity of usage: we believe that the more our user is able to use our platform in a simple yet enjoyable manner the more he/she is satisfied with the global experience. Therefore, we are always trying to eliminate choices that the user must make.
Your business model
To learn more about you (website, twitter, video presentation …)
Top of the month
Resources3 weeks ago
Cash Register versus POS System
Resources4 weeks ago
TOP 105 Niche Sites to Submit a Guest Post for Free in 2021
Lifestyle7 months ago
15 Effective Ways of Dealing with Criticism & negative comments
Health Care3 weeks ago
An Indian Entrepreneur Who Changes the Digital World Rules by Giving Back the Power of Privacy to Consumers