Tell us a few words about the founders and how the idea came
My husband and I officially founded The Footwear Academy, a footwear training and production school for individuals interested in the art of footwear production and sales.
It all started with a vision to reduce shoe importation in Nigeria (Nigeria with a population of over 180 million people imports an average of 20 million pairs of shoe in a year). We are also empowering youths and less privileged people with the right skill in footwear making that will enable them compete with the international market.
We want to place Africa on the road map of Footwear Makers in the world.
Your products and services
At the Footwear Academy, we currently offer 2 services
1. Footwear Training – We currently have 2 training centers in Lagos. We plan to expand to the other states in Nigeria and Africa.
2. Footwear Production – We currently supply bespoke footwears to some e-commerce stores in Nigeria.
Your success factors
- Great Team
- Fast Growing Industry
- Low Competition
- Support of the Nigerian Government
Your factors differentiating and disruptive compared to the existing
- Affordable shoes – for all income levels.
- Affordable/Cheapest and Comprehensive Footwear Training Service
Your business model
Footwear Training and Footwear Production
A few words about your competitors
Our competitors are too expensive.
Top of the month
INNOVATORS VS COVID 192 weeks ago
The Upcoming Retail Chain of India is Set to be the King of the Convenience Industry
Lifestyle10 months ago
15 Effective Ways of Dealing with Criticism & negative comments
Resources4 months ago
TOP 105 Niche Sites to Submit a Guest Post for Free in 2021
News2 weeks ago
Furniture Removal Services now closer to you