14 Essential Resources & Tools for Agencies and Designers
When we shop it’s usually not difficult to find things we want or would like to have. But “must-have” items can sometimes be scarce and take some extra effort to nail down. One reason for this is that some of those “must-haves” are difficult and expensive to build.
It can be the same in the world of web design. A client is looking for a “must-have” website, and to satisfy that client a web designer may have to have one or more “must-have” tools at the ready.
Current web design technology allows virtually anyone to build a website. There are web design tools available that enable beginners and experienced designers alike to build websites that anyone would be proud to own.
Those web design tools are not always easy to find. However, which is where we come in with this list of 14 top web design tools and resources for designers and agencies. Any one of which could be a must have for a given situation.
A White Label option could be a must have solution for an entrepreneur or agency specializing in website builders in that it could unlock additional revenue streams and by doing so significantly increase profits.
Two important issues a White Label solution can address are scalability and maintainability.
With the Brizy’s White Label Builder you can –
- provide high-quality, uninterrupted service to 1, 100, or 10,000 clients.
- provide your service worry free since Brizy takes care of updates, hosting, SSL security services, and CDN networks for loading speed.
- brand and sell Brizy’s platform as your own, using your own logo, builder name, platform domain URL and more as your own, and use Brizy’s super-friendly interface as your own as well.
- replace Brizy.cloud and Brizy.site with your won domain names.
Another advantage worth noting is that a White Label solution saves you the time, trouble, and expense of having to create and maintain your own website building platform.
Click on the banner for more information if you feel a white label solution could work for you.
A “must have” tool for a service-oriented business would be one that will save time and money and eliminate areas of stress by automating key processes. One such process could be appointment booking, and if this is an area where you need some help, Trafft could be the solution to your problems.
Trafft is a hands-free appointment scheduling system designed for service-oriented businesses. It is easy to set up and manage and you’ll like its impressive UI and UX designs.
- Trafft lets you schedule and manage on-site or virtual appointments, meetings and events, manage staff services and schedule, accept payments, and send reminders to customers – from a single tool and platform.
- Trafft integrates smoothly with Google Calendar and Google Meet, Zoom, Mailchimp, SendFox, and more.
Click on the banner to find out more about what Trafft could do for your business.
If having to glean useful information from huge amounts of complex data day in and day out tempts you to consider another line of work it’s time to give wpDataTables a good, close look.
wpDataTables makes working with tables, charts and data management easy, and even fun. 70,000+ companies and individuals have placed their trust in wpDataTables when working with complex data types.
The wpDataTables Tables and Charts WordPress plugin –
- has 60+ features out-of-the-box; addons can extend functionality even further.
- uses 4 chart-building engines — Google Charts, Highcharts, Chart.js, and Apex Charts.
- easily manages millions of rows of data.
- allows you to create filters to quickly narrow down the results of your WordPress table.
- can create editable and responsive tables and charts.
- can highlight cells, rows, columns depending on their content using Conditional Formatting.
Click on the banner to learn more about this feature-rich plugin.
Uncode could well be the must have creative and WooCommerce WordPress theme you’ve been looking for to create the pixel-perfect websites your client’s demand.
100,000 sales has made Uncode one of the top-selling themes of all time on the Envato Market, and there is much to love about it including –
- the attention paid to flexibility and performance.
- the Frontend Builder, WooCommerce Builder, advanced Ajax filters, and the Wireframes plugin with its 550+ wireframes sections.
- 70+ carefully crafted importable pre-made designs you can mix, match, and customize to your hearts content.
Uncode is WPML and RTL certified.
Total is a must have if you’re looking for a theme that can give you the maximum possible flexibility.
Among this aptly-named flexible multipurpose WordPress theme’s well-stocked toolkit of features, you’ll find –
- a custom extended version of the WPBakery page builder together with easy to use selections of demos and section templates.
- the popular Slider Revolution plugin for creating engaging sliders.
- hundreds of customization options.
- integration with Elementor, WooCommerce, WPML, bbPress, and most popular plugins.
Amelia is a must have solution for beauty parlors, gyms, and other service-oriented businesses that currently rely on manual or semi-automated appointment booking systems.
- The Amelia WordPress booking plugin helps you keep your customers updated and can considerably reduce no-shows.
- You can send SMS, Email, and WhatsApp notifications and reminders for upcoming events and appointments.
- Customers can make payments online via several payment services.
- Business owners can track the performance of individual employees as well as their entire business with a dashboard that summarizes all the business critical KPIs.
Amelia can manage appointments at multiple locations from a single platform.
Being able to build a high-quality website for a client is always rewarding, but some of the shine is taken off when you don’t have total ownership of the website builder, and even your website for that matter.
You don’t have that problem with Mobirise, a free offline downloadable app for Windows and Mac.
- 7600+ beautiful website blocks, templates and themes come with the package.
- You own your site, you can update it locally, and host it wherever you want.
- Mobirise is free for commercial as well as personal use.
- HTML is fully accessible if you want to code.
Reliable font identification is a must for most designers. It is a boring task, but must be done. We tested the most popular font identification services and we found the winner: whatfontis.com .
- WhatFontIs uses a catalog of 840K fonts and an AI-powered font finder to deliver reliable results at a reasonable cost.
- Upload a clean image of the text containing the font you need to identify. The system uses advanced AI to find the font in 90% of the cases. The rest of 10% ‘misses’ are usually caused by low quality images (low resolution, text distorted, etc).
A must have for portfolio owners would be a theme that is packed with modern and responsive design features that help to showcase their work in the best possible light.
The Harington creative portfolio theme more than meets that requirement and anyone can use it to achieve the outstanding effects it’s capable of producing.
- Harington is packed with modern features ranging from beautifully crafted sliders and portfolio grids to dynamic GSAP animations and AJAX loading.
- Other features include a Theme Options Panel, Live Demo Import, Lifetime Updates, plus Harington is retina ready, WPML compatible, SEO optimized and fast loading.
Is the Slider Revolution video slider plugin a must have tool? It could be if you have one or more websites that are frankly boring and you’re looking for a quick and easy way to make them irresistible.
- Slider Revolution comes with more than 250 pre-built templates that will make your site look like it took months and tens of thousands of dollars to design.
- Start with a template and replace the video content with your own, customize the slider to your taste, do a final check, and add it to your web page.
It’s as simple as that.
Everyone from the first-time WordPress user to the professional web designer has fallen in love with Avada. That’s more than 750,000 users who have submitted 24,000 5-star reviews. That’s because this ThemeFusion Avada makes it so easy to create an amazing website — and fast, too.
- Pick your favorite pre-build design from the 1-click demo importer and start customizing with Avada’s live visual builder.
- Everything from layouts, contents, headers, footers, forms, store pages, color palettes, and typography sets can be customized.
- Avada is responsive, customized for speed, eCommerce enabled, and offers top-notch customer support.
Non-working links are annoying and reflect poorly on your professionalism. They can deter visitors from staying on and returning to your site, negatively impact your search engine rankings. Even worse than a broken link is one that causes harm through malware or phishing.
Dr. Link Check scans your entire website and checks to see if –
- the URL is properly formatted.
- the server returns an error code.
- the link points to a parked domain
- the link appears on a blacklist for hosting malicious content.
Dr. Link Check can automatically run scans on a regular basis and report problems via email.
Essential Grid is the best WordPress grid plugin to have in your designer’s toolbox for injecting life into your websites through the use of breathtaking galleries.
Essential Grid –
- provides you with the option to choose from even, masonry and cobble layouts to display your creative work. Grids can be mixed and matched.
- ensures your galleries load with rocket-fast speed and are responsive.
- can automatically source content from social media sites and upload it to your website.
Essential grid was created by the Developers of Slider Revolution and has a user base of 400,000 happy customers.
A free WordPress theme can be a blessing when budgets are tight. Blocksy is lighter and faster than similar WordPress themes, it features modern and elegant pre-built starter sites (demos), and of course, it’s free.
Blocksy is built on top of Gutenberg and the latest web technologies, it is compatible with the Elementor, Brizy, and Beaver Builder popular page builders and it is also WooCommerce compatible.
Features include a powerful header and footer builder, local Google Fonts, a Contents Blocks module, and support for Custom Post Types and Dynamic Data.
A White-label module for agencies is available.
Sometimes, when a client’s demands include a website with certain “must have” features that can be difficult to incorporate. The designer has to go shopping for must have web design tools that can do the job, tools that can sometimes be difficult to find.
We’ve done some heavy lifting for you with this list of 14 top web design tools for agencies and designers. Any one of which could be a “must have” for a given situation.
Top of the month
Resources3 months ago
How to Unlock iPhone if Forgot Passcode without Restore
Resources1 year ago
8 Risks of Giving Out Cell Phone Number To Strangers
Resources2 years ago
15 Jobs That Artificial Intelligence (Robots) will Replace and 15 That it Won’t
Lifestyle8 months ago
A Bombshell Alert-Fifteen Cutest Short Haircuts for Ladies This Year