Testing tools for the mobile UX is essential. Currently, it has become a necessity these days. Nowadays, mobile usability testing is one of the important tasks made before the product launch, and we highly recommend you to read the article mentioned above about best practices in usability testing. Also, you can find the guide for mobile app design here written by Topflightapps experts.
Multiple tools to help you test out various features of an application because of the growing importance. In the end, you will receive real-time feedback. The tools are here to help you discover where the users are struggling. This way, you get to improve the app and address more users towards your side. So, without wasting time, let’s get on with the best testing tools to deal with.
Recruiting for you gets a lot easier with the help of this testing tool. You can now send one invitation through your current database and then get to post it on social media sites. You can even use a 3rd party service for this. You can also be a part of the participant panel that you are using in Userlytics.
- This present UX testing tool will help you to observe the usability of iOS apps. It helps you with the raw session-based video file. It comprises features like data on the items clicked, their gestures, or movements.
- It comprises a growing panel of thoroughly equipped users with a microphone, PC, and webcam. It has a separate participation segment feature.
- You get to choose from gender, age, education, residence, employment, and more.
Appsee comprises an in-app mobile-based analytics platform, which will track down every user’s interaction within your app. The point that makes it different is seeing what the actual app users are planning to do. Unlike the test panel of Userlytics, here, you will receive a few coding lines to get you into the shoes of your said customers.
- Here, you get services from the paid panel of testers. You can specify their tasks to perform better.
- Depending on what the user does with the said app, the services are likely to change.
- Right from user recording to touch Heatmaps, there are so many exciting features available with Appsee.
For one mobile usability testing tool, Applause is one option to venture into. This app will offer you some cool features, ranging from expert usability surveys and audits to some of the narrated captures.
- With a team of usability experts, the app is ready to receive excellent feedback for developing higher usability for the applications.
- The pack consists of consultations, detailed reports, and some additional survey questions.
- There are more than 100,000 professional testers ready to help you in this venture.
#4. Loop 11:
If you are looking for a mobile testing tool to create remote usability tests like questions and tasks for determining how a user should use an app, then Loop 11 is the one for you to consider.
- Through this testing tool, you get to invite participants to perform tasks via social media.
- You will also procure a report with the task completion rate, along with the time spent for it and the standard success page.
It is a complete app-based marketing solution with its unique and powerful A/B testing tool feature. Swrve was mainly developed for the gaming developers initially, but you can also use it. Noted to be a great marketing tool, this product will offer features unique to every user’s usage.
- You can handle multiple variants while conducting the much-needed A/B testing with the help of this application.
- Moreover, you get to enjoy segmentation with this app as well. It will help you to build target groups, depending on multiple criteria. Some examples are a device used, gender, age, paying user, demographics, and more.
The cloud-based platform from Sigos is one effective form of a testing environment for multiple mobile apps. This app testing tool continuously adds some new features and devices to the already extensive list of devices.
- With this device testing, users can interact with testing devices remotely.
- You have a library of tests for the mobile apps, which can work on iPhone, iOS, Android, and iPad.
These are the top 6 testing tools for you to watch out, whenever you are making plans to improve your app development experience. You can research independently to add some more names to the list.
Top of the month
Resources2 years ago
TOP 135 Niche Sites to Submit a Guest Post for Free in 2022
Resources6 months ago
How to Restore WhatsApp Backup from Google Drive to iPhone?
Resources4 months ago
5 Best sites to Buy Twitter Followers (Active & Real)
Resources3 months ago
The Top 5 Websites To Buy Instagram Likes In 2022 (Quality And Price)