Losing data from your computer or mobile phone can cause anxiety. In fact, some Apple device users have opted to install an iOS data recovery to avoid finding themselves in such a situation.
If you’re seeking a detailed iMobie PhoneRescue review online, you’ve got this article. iMobie developed a data recovery software known as PhoneRescue to allow users to recover any deleted data from their iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, or android devices. One can lose data through scenarios such as deleting by mistake, performing a factory reset, iOS errors during an upgrade or damaged or lost iPhone. However, due to data privacy concerns during the data recovery process, some users are considering other Phone Rescue alternatives such as the iMyFone D-Back.
This article highlights their features and how they perform practically.
Is iMobie PhoneRescue Safe/Legit?
iMobie PhoneRescue is safe and legit software. It’s a reliable application with a maximum data recovery success rate. Additionally, the tool’s review frequency has been increasing gradually as more and more users recover their deleted pictures, recordings, or documents from their phones or computer.
You can recover your lost data in a few minutes by visiting the iMobie site and following three simple steps. These are;
- Select the data recovery mode.
- Scan and preview the lost data.
- Finish the recovery process.
iMobie PhoneRescue is available for both Mac and Windows OS applications. Therefore there is no need to worry when you delete your data my mistake because PhoneRescue can take care of that.
There are pros and cons of using iMobie PhoneRescue to recover lost data. They include:
- It has a maximum percentage of data recovery success.
- It’s an easy-to-use application; thus, you don’t require any technical knowledge to use it.
- It takes 3 simple steps to launch the application, scan and preview lost data, and retrieve and save your recovered data.
- You can immediately locate lost data and documents using this application.
- iMobie PhoneRescue is a pricey data recovery tool.
- Customer support is only available through email.
- There are data privacy concerns.
Alternative for PhoneRescue – iMyFone D-Back
Users are interested in finding a PhoneRescue alternative because of data privacy concerns. iMyFone D-Back is ranked among the best iPhone data recovery software because of its advanced functionalities, high recovery rate, and is less costly.
Other iMyFone D-Back features include:
- Recovers deleted photos, videos, messages, contacts, notes, and more than 18 additional data types. You can also retrieve lost social app data from WhatsApp, WeChat, Viber, QQ, Kik, and Line.
- Retrieve lost data from iOS devices, as well as data backed up in iTunes, cloud, and third-party apps.
- Users can access recovered data from iCloud through a single iCloud account. iOS9 –iOS 16 users can comfortably use this data recovery software.
iMyFone D-Back is competitive among its data recovery software for the following reasons.
Free Trial: You can try this application for free before making a purchase. This opportunity lets you see the results and confirm if it works for your needs.
Preview Deleted Data: The free preview enables you to restore only desired data rather than every deleted data.
Selective Recovery: This option allows you to recover selective data from your iPhone without overwriting the existing data.
High Data-recovery Rate: The data recovery software applies a unique built-in algorithm to make the recovery more powerful and intelligent.
The review shows that iMobie PhoneRescue is safe and legit data recovery applicable. In three simple steps, the tool can help you retrieve deleted data from iOS and Android devices.
However, because the application has some shortcomings, users can use its alternative. iMyFone D-back is a more economical data recovery alternative. It also has a higher recovery rate and guarantees data privacy than iMobile PhoneRescue. Therefore, we recommend iMyFone D-back to any user who experience any data loss from their iOS devices.
Top of the month
Resources3 months ago
Top 50 Best Invoicing and Estimate Apps for iPhone and iPad
Resources6 days ago
TOP 135 Niche Sites to Submit a Guest Post for Free in 2023
Resources10 months ago
How to Restore WhatsApp Backup from Google Drive to iPhone?
Resources3 weeks ago
[Best Way] How to Recover WhatsApp Chat without Backup