DotBig LTD Review: General Overview of the Forex Broker and Google Reviews
The modern forex industry is growing and developing very fast. More companies appear on the market and try to compete with well-established and reputable organizations. Unfortunately, not only legit forex businesses are being launched these days.
There are a lot of scammers, and you must know how to avoid them in order not to lose your money due to the illegal actions of the broker.
One of the ways to avoid scammers is to start working with DotBig LTD. It is a reliable trading platform that has been around for almost 20 years. This is a long run and throughout this run, the broker has managed to avoid being involved in any type of scandal.
This is because the broker successfully implements anti-money-laundering policies and KYC practices that help to secure clients’ data properly. If you are interested in working with this broker, you should learn more about its trading conditions and services. Today, we will make a short introduction to it by providing a short guide on how to create your personal account. You will learn about the complete registration process and a bit more.
Before we start, we want to mention that we looked at all their Google reviews and they all look genuine, which is a good sign that tells us that they did not buy Google reviews.
Let’s get started with our review:
Before you consider creating your personal profile with the DotBig forex broker, you must make sure that all the conditions are acceptable for you. Get familiar with the official documents of the company. They are available on the official website of DotBig LTD. Among them, you will find the Client Agreement.
To some extent, this is the most important paper to read to a new user. This Agreement concerns all the aspects of your cooperation with the broker. It explains the conditions, contains information about fees and commissions, reveals information about the possible risks, etc.
If you don’t accept some points of the Agreement, you are better reconsider your decision.
Then, the registration process comes. The DotBig company offers a very convenient and user-friendly registration procedure. In the very first stage, the process won’t take more than a few minutes. To start registration, you should enter the official website of the broker. In the top right corner of your screen, you will see the “Registration” button. When you click it, you’ll see a special signup window.
As you may see, you are required to enter some basic information about yourself. This includes your complete name and contact data. To continue the registration, users are required to approve that they agree with the Client Agreement of the broker.
After this, you have to verify your identity. This is a very important procedure. Unless you complete it, you aren’t allowed to make deals on the platform. This is done to confirm that you are allowed to take part in the trading activities. You will receive all the instructions about how the verification is completed in your email. You are required to provide ID documents and wait until they are checked.
According to the KYC policies, the company guarantees complete security of the personal data you present when completing the verification procedure. Usually, verification takes from one to two working days.
- Demo account. If it’s your first experience working with DotBig, you should start by opening a free demo account. This type of account is the best option for beginners. You don’t need to deposit real funds, you operate virtual money but the conditions and tools are the same you would use on a standard account. To open a demo account, you have to connect with the manager and make a request.
- Basic. The basic account is for active traders, but for beginners rather than professionals. To be able to work on it, the users have to deposit at least $250. The basic account suits new users because it gives access to all the markets and also has a lot of educational materials.
- Standard. The Standard account suits users who can afford operating more significant funds because its minimum is $2,500. It provides additional perks to clients. Traders with Standard accounts can use additional tools and withdraw money without paying fees once a month.
- Silver. This type of account is for active professionals, who can afford to deposit $10,000. Silver account users can also use professional consultations with the company manager and have personal trading strategies developed for them.
- Platinum. To trade via a Platinum account, you are required to deposit not less than $25,000. Alongside all the mentioned perks, you will get a 10% swap return and the possibility to make 3 commission-free withdrawals in a month.
- Islamic. This is a swap-free account for Islamic clients.
As we found out from the DotBig testimonials, clients are satisfied with the registration process and the diversity of account types. However, they also report that sometimes verification might take too long due to the issues that occur for no reason. Make sure to follow all the requirements to complete it successfully.
Top of the month
Resources3 months ago
How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages without Backup (iOS/Android)
Resources9 months ago
How to Unlock iPhone if Forgot Passcode without Restore
News3 weeks ago
How to Restore Deleted Data from Android Phones without Backup
Resources2 weeks ago
Wealth DNA Code Reviews – (WARNING) What Customers Real Experience? Update 2023!