Who are the founders and how did the idea come to them?
Ryan LEE and Densen XUE are the founders of EasyEuro. Ryan LEE previously created a company in international tourism in the south of France. Mr. Densen XUE was the chief architect at Huawei Mobile money of Mpesa and bKash, two highly successful electronic portfolios (Mpesa in Kenya with 655 million transactions per quarter in 2019 – bKash in Bangladesh ranked by Fortune Magazine as one of the 20 companies on the “Change the World” list in 2017),
We noted the difficulty in terms of delay, handling and cost of international transfers, especially for small amounts. Often on the road, company managers have to contact their traditional bank advisor to either fill in the necessary fields or, more often, obtain the transfer limits for their own funds. In addition, they have to wait for the beneficiary of the funds to verify the correct receipt of the incoming amounts on his own account a few hours or even days later. These delays are very detrimental to the smooth running of business and the peace of mind of the busy or travelling manager.
We have therefore decided to create a neobank based in Europe to facilitate and minimise the costs of cross-border transfers.
All this is available as a white label via its API, which can be transposed to any neobank wishing to strengthen its service offer or to any importer wishing to pay more fluidly and economically.
What are your main products and services
The basis of the Easyeuro service comes in Web mode, as well as in iOS and Android apps.
Our features are :
– instant transfer between Europe and Asia (17 of the largest Asian countries + Australia),
– opening online accounts for companies in more than 130 countries around the world
– the possibility of live and delayed exchange,
– the acquisition of Alipay and Wechat Pay from retailers in Europe,
– the double Iban Euro + GBP,
– Access to Sepa zone and Faster Payments UK and Swift in sending and receiving,
– the Swift transfer by batch with local distribution through a correspondent bank,
– the issue of a Mastercard with a first fee of €0.99 per month.
In addition, EasyEuro provides two levels of access, depending on whether you are a manager and therefore manage the funds or whether you are involved as an accountant, sales manager or CFO, in order to consult the accounts and retrieve statements.
What makes you successful today and what will make you successful tomorrow?
What makes and will make the success of EasyEuro is the performance of its neobanking tools: instant international transfer, minimal cost of Swift especially via batch Swift with local distribution of funds, advantageous exchange rate, issuance of the MasterCard card, acquisition of Alipay and Wechat Pay in Europe.
Finally the flexibility of its API for adoption by any neobank or importer interested in increasing its range of financial services.
What makes you unique?
EasyEuro is unique because its service is to offer companies around the world the best of technology and our banking network. Thanks to these :
- Ergonomics and ease of use
- Security of our technical infrastructure
- Rigorous and demanding KYC
- Very attractive rates on the whole range of services, including free opening and account maintenance services.
- Multi-language management including major European languages and Chinese
- Passing on our API to international players in the neobank and importer markets
- Ability to provide the API as a white label
Your business model (How do you make money?)
EasyEuro earns money through several modes of remuneration:
- Sharing the Api
- Swift fees, even dispensable as the case may be
- Online exchange rates
- Commission on Alipay and Wechat Pay collections
Who are your competitors?
- Your website
Top of the month
Resources1 month ago
100 Crowdfunding Sites from 40 Countries
Ecommerce1 month ago
AFRIBABA, a great site for free online classifieds across Africa
Health Care1 month ago
San Diego Medical Innovation Start-up, AseptiScope is Keeping Patients Safe from Infection through Market-Driven Science, says Scott Mader
Manufacturing1 month ago
Galen Welsch of Jibu Tells Us How the Startup is weathering the pandemic by decentralizing franchised manufacturing