Google FRP prevents unauthorized access to a device after it has been reset to its factory settings. This feature is designed to control theft as well. However, it can be problematic for you if you’ve forgotten your Google account credentials, such as password or if you’ve bought a used device with an active FRP lock. To remove Google FRP, you have to enter the correct login details; otherwise, you won’t be able to access your device and enjoy its features.
If Google FRP lock is troubling you, then continue reading this article, as here we will tell you the best ways to remove Google account without a password. We will also tell you about a reliable tool called Tenorshare 4uKey for Android, which will help you bypass Google account in no time.
Part 1: What is FRP?
FRP, also known as Factory Reset Protection, is a feature introduced by Google for Android devices running Android 5.1 and higher. The main purpose of this feature is to stop theft and add protection to your Android devices. Once the FRP is enabled, no other user can access your device without entering the correct email address and password, which is great news for phone owners. Keep in mind that it is important to remember your Google account details if you have previously factory reset your phone because when you restart your device, you will be asked to add your linked Google account details to access the device.
Moreover, there are many benefits of Factory Reset Protection, like protecting your data from thieves, maintaining your privacy, reducing unauthorized access and more. But what if you don’t remember your Google account information? Then, the only way to access your device is by bypassing Google account. Continue reading as below we have mentioned how to bypass FRP.
Part 2: Removing Google FRP Lock on Any Android Phone
For some reason, if you don’t remember your Google account information, then here are two different ways that you can use to remove Google FRP lock on Samsung for free. Let’s discuss these ways and see how they work and help to bypass FRP on Samsung and other Android phones.
Method 1: Easy and Quick FRP Bypass Tool: Tenorshare 4uKey for Android
The first method that you can try to remove Google FRP is using Tenorshare 4uKey for Android. It is an easy-to-use app and has a straightforward interface, which means anyone can use it without any issues. Moreover, it is safe and bypasses the FRP Google account within minutes. The top features of Tenorshare 4uKey for Android include:
- Remove Android Passwords: It can easily remove all Android passwords, including PIN, pattern lock, fingerprints and more.
- Bypass Google Account: Users can remove Google account without a password. The tool works for all the latest Samsung and other Android devices.
- Unlock Device without Data Loss: No need to worry about data loss as it offers secure unlocking without deleting your precious information.
How to disable FRP lock Settings? Follow the steps below.
- Go to the official website and download the latest version of Tenorshare 4uKey for Android. Now, launch it on your computer and connect your Samsung device.
- Once you are on the main screen, choose the “Remove Google Lock (FRP)” option from the screen.
- Choose your device OS and click the “Send Notification” option. Make sure you have a stable internet connection on your Samsung device.
- After getting the notification, set your Samsung device by following the steps mentioned on the screen and click the “Next” option.
If you are using Android 6/9/10, follow the below instructions.
For Android 7/8, you have to follow this:
- After following the above steps, you will soon get the “Bypassed Google FRP lock Successfully” message on the screen. So, click “Done” and use your Samsung device.
Method 2: Utilizing Google Credentials to Remove FRP Lock
You can also use Google credentials to remove the FRP lock. Yes, that is right, you can recover your Google account details and bypass FRP. To do that, follow the steps below.
- Visit google.com and click the “Sign in” option.
- Now, enter your email address and username. Hit enter, and you will be moved to a new page where you have to choose the “Forget Password” option.
- You will get different options to reset your password, so choose the best option and reset it. Once you get your new password, use it to access your device.
Method 3: Seeking Assistance from the Phone Manufacturer
How to remove Google FRP lock on any phone without a computer? You can contact Samsung customer support to remove FRP lock. You will have to answer some questions, and they will remove the lock instantly. Make sure that you are the real owner of the device, as they will ask for some proof as well.
Part 3: Applicable Models:
If you are using Tenorshare 4uKey for Android, then the great news is that it supports almost all Samsung devices, including 13/12/11/10/9/8/7/6, and Galaxy S22/23. You can also remove FRP from other Android devices as well, such as Xiaomi, Redmi, Vivo, OPPO, Realme, and Huawei FRP. For more details, you can check the system requirements page and get more ideas about the devices which it supports.
Part 4: The Necessity of FRP Lock after Removing Google Account
Once you have bypassed the FRP lock, it is necessary to activate it again if you want to protect your device. To do that, you can follow the instructions below.
- To enable FRP lock, look for the Settings app on your device.
- Now, choose the “Add an Account” option and select “Google” as the primary account.
- Next, enter your username and password to add your new account.
- Once you have added your account, FRP will be enabled automatically.
As you can see, FRP is an important feature for your Android devices, but sometimes, it can create issues if you don’t remember your Google account password. Then, how to remove Google lock on Android phone? To fix this issue, we have mentioned different ways that you can try to remove Google FRP. You can also try free FRP lock removal software named Tenorshare 4uKey for Android, which helps you bypass FRP lock within seconds.
Top of the month
News2 months ago
How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages without Backup (iOS/Android)
News2 months ago
How to Unlock iPhone if Forgot Passcode without Restore
News2 months ago
How to Restore Deleted Data from Android Phones without Backup
Resources2 months ago
TOP 154 Niche Sites to Submit a Guest Post for Free in 2024