How to Fix WhatsApp Move to iOS Not Working? [Solved!]
WhatsApp is the most essential and popular instant messaging service that is available for both Android and iOS systems. However, transferring data, such as media files and messages, to iOS can be a nightmare. The reason is the tight integration of the iOS system. Recently, Apple introduced an application named “Move to iOS” to make switching easier. But it is unreliable, and many users complain about the move to iOS WhatsApp not working as they face several runtime errors. This article will discuss workarounds to solve your problem.
Part 1: What is Move to iOS for WhatsApp transfer?
Apple’s Android app for WhatsApp transfer is called Move to iOS. This app can help with the automatic and secure migration of your content between Android and iPhone. You can use this app to transfer:
- Email accounts
- WhatsApp content
- Message History
- Camera photos and videos
Many users have reported runtime errors while transferring data. Moreover, the app asks for certain requirements to be fulfilled for the successful switching of WhatsApp content from Android to iPhone. Some of the requirements are the following:
- Make sure your device is reset to factory settings before transferring
- Both devices must be connected to a power source
- Ensure to use of the same mobile number on both devices for WhatsApp
- You must connect both devices to the same Wi-Fi
Part 2: Why Move to iOS Not Working/Showing for WhatsApp?
There can be several reasons for your move to ios WhatsApp not showing to transfer files. Here are some of the reasons:
- If your Android system doesn’t have the latest firmware. You must update your Android phone and keep Android OS Lollipop, Android 5, SDK 21, or above.
- You must have an updated iOS system of at least 15.5 or above.
- Update your WhatsApp to the latest version available.
- Connect your both devices to the same network.
- Take into consideration connecting both devices to a power source.
Part 3: Best Alternative to Fix WhatsApp Move to iOS Not Working/Showing.
If you move to iOS and WhatsApp stops working, you can try other reliable methods to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone. The most famous alternative method is Tenorshare iCareFone Transfer. With this software, you can transfer WhatsApp from Android to the latest iPhone 14 in a single click. There is no need to perform a factory reset. The best thing is its speed, which is faster than the move to iOS method.
- Easily transfer WhatsApp without erasing device data
- Just require one click to restore GB WhatsApp
- 100% success rate
- Compatible with Mac and all versions of windows
- It is not free and you need to buy the license
- Premium features are not available in the free version
Enough teasers. It’s time to talk about how to switch data between iPhone and Android using Tenorshare iCareFone Transfer,
Step 1: Install the Tenorshare iCareFone Transfer app on your computer. Then, connect both devices (Android and iPhone) to your computer.
Step 2: At the bottom, you can see the “Transfer” button, and then click “Continue” on the warning message.
Step 3: Open WhatsApp on your smartphone and go to Settings. Then click Chat > Chat backup. After that, create a new backup.
Step 4: Tenorshare iCareFone Transfer will begin to collect WhatsApp content from Android device.
Step 5: Now, select the attachments you want to transfer. Keep in mind, the attachments not selected will not be transferred from Android to the target device.
Step 6: After the completion of the process, your data is now transferred to your new iPhone.
Part 4: Closing Remarks
WhatsApp, the most famous messaging app, has rolled out the feature “move to iOS” to transfer data between iPhone and Android. However, most users report that WhatsApp stopped working after the switch to iOS. Tenorshare iCareFone Transfer is the alternative way to transfer WhatsApp files without data loss in just one click. You can use this software using the steps mentioned in the article without any limitations. So, don’t waste and download Tenorshare iCareFone Transfer to move your chats between iPhone and Android in no time.
Hot FAQs about Move to iOS.
- Why is my transfer from Android to iPhone stuck at 1 minute?
The main reason why you facing the problem of move to ios stuck on 1 minute is your low battery. Charge your phone’s battery until it is full. Make sure to charge your device more often as it can solve various problems. Connect your devices to power sources.
- How do I fix Move to iOS transfer error?
If you are facing a move to iOS transfer error, use the tips mentioned below.
Tip 1: At first, restart your device.
Tip 2: Then, check the network connection.
Tip 3: Also, disable the Smart Network Switch off the Android device
Tip 4: Enable Airplane Mode
Tip 5: During the process, don’t use or turn off your devices.
- What to do if Move to iOS is stuck?
If the move to ios stuck on preparing, then use these methods to solve the issue.
- Keep both devices close enough to avoid any inconvenience
- Disable airplane mode on your Android device
- Check for network connection on both devices
- Connect both devices to a power source
- Now, reboot both phones.
4. Is there a faster way to transfer Android to iPhone?
Want to know the quickest way to transfer data between an iPhone and an Android? The move to the iOS app is the answer. It is the easiest and most straightforward way to transfer most files. But in case you get stuck using “Move to iOS,” go for Tenorshare iCareFone Transfer. It is the safest and fastest software to transfer data between devices.
Top of the month
Resources5 months ago
Top 50 Best Invoicing and Estimate Apps for iPhone and iPad
Resources2 months ago
TOP 135 Niche Sites to Submit a Guest Post for Free in 2023
News2 months ago
17 Best sites to Buy YouTube Views in 2023 (Real & Safe)
Resources12 months ago
How to Restore WhatsApp Backup from Google Drive to iPhone?