Deleting a file accidentally from your digital voice recorder isn’t fun. A low battery issue or a corrupted file is an out-of-control way of losing audio recordings because this can happen unexpectedly. The good news is that it’s possible to recover your lost files from voice recorder brands like Olympus and Sony.
These voice recorders save the files on your device’s internal memory or an external memory card used to support memory expansion. So when generating your audio files, you have the option of saving on the Olympus or Sony’s built-in 4GB internal memory or external microSD.
Even so, most users face the challenge of recovering files that they accidentally deleted, lost when they format their flashcard, or their device just fails to show the files. This article will tell you how you can recover your deleted files using a feature-rich tool like iMyFone D-Back Hard Drive Recovery Expert. Recovering deleted data is possible as long as you have not overwritten or generated new data and saved it
Let’s get started
How to Recover Deleted Files from Olympus/Sony Digital Voice Recorder?
The demand for voice recorders is still high even though smartphone access has increased over the years. Indeed reliable voice recorders like Olympus and Sony allow you to store not only voice recordings but also other files.
However, many users frequently ask how to recover deleted files from Olympus and Sony digital voice recorders when they forget to back up their files and unintentionally delete them from it. iMyFone D-Back Hard Drive Recovery Expert is the tool you need during such an incident.
Here is the procedure for retrieving deleted data.
- Install the latest iMyFone D-Back Hard Drive Recovery Expert version to get started.
- Connect Olympus or Sony to your system, select the voice recorder from the tool’s interface and scan it. The scanning process takes a few minutes.
- Review the recoverable voice recorder’s files before final recovery, click on the recover button and restore the files in a location of choice.
Why is it Possible to Restore Files Deleted from a Digital Voice Recorder?
You can virtually recover data from any storage device, including digital cameras, video players, music players, Zip drives, a computer’s internal hard disk, external USB drives, solid state drives (SSD), and other memory cards. A software like iMyFone D-Back Hard Drive Recovery Expert is dedicated to giving you the best results within a few clicks.
The tool offers the best solution for issues to do with recovering data from voice recorders. Why do we say so? Because aside from being an easy-to-use and safe tool, it has top-notch features that enable you to restore files deleted from a digital voice recorder.
- The flawless tool has a higher chance of retrieving files from external hard drives, memory cards, internal hard disks, SD cards, pen drives, etc.
- It enables you to restore 1000+ types of data, including documents, videos, audio, pictures, emails, archive, and others.
- You can preview retrieved files before downloading them.
- Its free trial version allows you to scan through the deleted files for free,
- iMyFone D-Back Hard Drive Recovery Expert can recover erased files from various voice recorders like Olympus and Sony.
This fantastic tool makes it possible to restore data lost in situations such as:
- Deleted files recovery
- Emptied recycle bin recovery
- Formatted data recovery
- Lost partition recovery
- External device data recovery
- Virus attack recovery
- System crash recovery
- RAW partition recovery
- Corrupted files
It’s possible to recover files that you unintentionally erase from Olympus or Sony voice recorder. You retrieve data lost from system glitches or when it gets corrupted by a virus.
iMyFone D-hack hard drive recovery expert is the tool to install on your system and retrieve your files with a few clicks. So whatever the cause of your data loss, this amazing tool will recover lost files from different storage devices and voice recorders.
Top of the month
Resources3 months ago
How to Restore WhatsApp Backup from Google Drive to iPhone?
Resources1 year ago
A Complete Guide on How to Start a Fintech Startup in 2022
Resources10 months ago
9 Simple Ways to Transfer Files and Photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes
Resources1 year ago
15 Jobs That Artificial Intelligence (Robots) will Replace and 15 That it Won’t