Most users empty their Windows Recycle Bin regularly to create extra storage space. In fact, by right-clicking on this icon and selecting the Empty Recycle Bin Option, those unnecessary files saved here will be removed from the system to create additional storage space.
However, after emptying the recycle bin you may realize that there is a particular file you need back. Many users worry because they believe their files are permanently gone from the computer. But is that the case?
There are third-party tools that you can use to recover the deleted data. But even after using them, some people are still interested in how to recover deleted files from the recycle bin after emptying Windows 11/10/8/7.
This article tells you how to recover your deleted files after emptying the recycle bin.
Recover Deleted Files that are not in Recycle Bin Using iMyFone D-Back
When you delete files from the Windows system by clicking on the Delete key, they move temporarily to recycle bin where they’re stored for 30 days. You need to empty your Recycle Bin from time to time. However, these file data don’t leave the system unless you overwrite them with new data or erase them using a third-party file eraser tool.
You can recover the files as long as you don’t write anything on the hard drive because these files are saved as raw data. Your data will be completely erased when you overwrite or erase it from the file system.
A third-party tool such as How to Recover Deleted Files Not in Recycle Bin Windows 11/10/8/7/Mac is more effective in recovering the removed files than any other options. Actually, it’s not hectic to use this tool because you only need to launch the software and scan the recycle bin folder.
IMyFone D-Back Hard Drive Recovery is rated as among the top third-party tools that can help you recover deleted data because of its main features. They include:
- Supports 1000+ data types such as emails, photos, videos, archives, etc.
- It supports data recovery from Hard drive cameras, SD cards, SSDs, USB flash drives, and Mac and Windows partition recovery.
- It has a simple user interface.
- Allows data recovery from accidental formatting, permanent deletion, sudden power off, and drive damage.
- Has a free trial version to help you scan and preview the lost file without charges.
- Suitable for Windows and Mac.
Can You Recover Deleted Files from Recycle Bin after Emptying without Software?
As mentioned above, iMyFone D-Back Hard Drive Recovery is effective in recovering deleted files after emptying the Recycle Bin. Still, there are many other ways of recovering lost data without software or third-party tools.
These methods include:
Using the Windows Backup
It’s important to set up a Window Back prior to emptying the recycle bin. By doing so, you turn the empty recycle bin into a normal state to enable you to find your deleted files. Here is the procedure for recovering deleted files after emptying recycle bin via windows backup.
- Go to the Start and select the Control Panel option.
- Navigate the Control Panel option, select the System and Security option and tap on Backup and Restore
- Click the “Restore my files” option.
Using the Previous Versions
Versions later than Widows 7 have system protection. However, you have to create a backup for files you edit or delete on the PC by setting up the feature. After that, it will be easy to restore all the important data you delete.
Here is how you can recover your deleted files after emptying recycle via previous versions.
- Go to the folder where you had saved the removed files.
- Right-click the folder and select the “Restore the previous versions” option.
- Preview the list of the files presented according to modification dates, select the later version, and click the “Restore” icon to restore the deleted files or folders
Using the OneDrive
Most people prefer to save their data on online storage. OneDrive is one of them that is supported by Windows.
Here is how you can recover your deleted files after emptying recycle via OneDrive.
- Log in to your MS account directly from the OneDrive Official website.
- Navigate the “menu” option and select Recycle bin option.
- Search for the file you want to recover and click on the “Restore” button.
Don’t panic when you lose important files because of emptying your Recycle bin as you try to create space in your PC. Actually, you have not permanently lost that data because you can recover it using third-party services like iMyFone D-Back hard drive recovery.
You can also recover deleted files from your PC without any software via Windows backup, previous versions, and OneDrive.
Top of the month
Resources3 months ago
How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages without Backup (iOS/Android)
Resources9 months ago
How to Unlock iPhone if Forgot Passcode without Restore
News1 month ago
How to Restore Deleted Data from Android Phones without Backup
Resources3 weeks ago
Wealth DNA Code Reviews – (WARNING) What Customers Real Experience? Update 2023!