Android and iPhones have a long way in the history of smartphones. While there are other operating systems, a chunk of the population does not even know about their existence. Supposing you have been enjoying your LINE social media app on your Android smartphone, but need to switch from the Android OS to Apple iOS for one reason or the other, that means you will have to transfer most of your files and data, including your LINE chat. Obviously, it is not a straightforward process—same reason you are here seeking for how to transfer LINE chat from Android to iPhone. Read on to find out how to!
Is It Possible to Transfer LINE Data from Android to iPhone Directly?
The short and official answer is NO. Both Android and iOS are usually at loggerheads with each other; therefore, it comes as no brainer that there’s no “official” way to transfer LINE data from Android to iPhone directly or vice versa.
As a matter of fact, if you made any in-app purchase from the Google Play Store prior to the time you decide to move to iOS, your purchases will not reflect on your new device, i.e., your iPhone. It can be very mentally draining to discover that there’s no official means for you to move your LINE chat from your Android to iPhone.
The rationale behind this issue as anyone would spit before thinking is the fact that Android OS differs from Apple iOS. While that holds some truth to it, it should be possible to do simple stuff like this, given the level of technology. Nonetheless, we are not here to play the blame game; instead, we are here to show you simple methods to transfer your LINE data from Android to iPhone directly. Keep reading to see how the NO changes to YES.
Transfer LINE Chats from Android to iPhone Directly-an Ultimate Way
If you want to transfer your LINE chats from Android to iPhone directly, easily, and reducing the incidence of data lost to the bare minimum, iTransor for LINE is the app you are looking for.
With this feature-packed app, you can move your LINE data from Android to iPhone, iPhone to iPhone, iPhone to Android and Android to Android without stress. You do not have to be a computer guru or techy person to be able to use the app, as it has a very simple user interface, and most of the processes are usually automatic on its face.
Features of iTransor for LINE
- A comprehensive LINE data management tool
- Back up LINE data from Android or iPhone to PC
- Transfer LINE messages between Android and iOS devices directly
- Preview LINE data and select specific data to export
- Restore LINE backups to Android (for Windows) and iOS devices
- Export LINE chat history in HTML, PDF, CSV / XLS formats
How to Transfer LINE Chats from Android to iPhone Directly using iTransor for LINE
Below are the steps to safely transfer LINE chat from Android to iPhone directly:
- Download and install the iTransor for LINE program on your PC
- Launch the app and click the “Backup LINE data from Android and iOS devices” option
- Now, connect both your Android & iOS devices to the computer via compatible USB cables
- On your iPhone, click “Trust this computer” while you “allow” the ‘USB debugging’ request on your Android
Preparing your Android and iPhone for the next phase:
On your Android:
- Launch the LINE app on your Android
- Go to Settings>Talk>Backup and restore chat history to back up LINE data to Google Drive
- An older version of the LINE app will be automatically installed on your Android, which won’t affect your current LINE data.
- Create a pin on your Android device, then click “Back up data”
- On your PC, enter the set pin
- On your Android, go to Settings>Apps>iTransor Assistant>Permissions’ and grant the necessary permission
On your iPhone:
- Log in to the same LINE account on your iPhone
- Hit the ‘Finish’ button and wait for its completion
- In “Apps and data” click “Do not transfer apps and data”, and you should find your transferred LINE data there
What are the Purchase Plans of iTransor for LINE?
Buy iTransor for LINE (Windows and Mac Versions) and enjoy free customer support, free lifetime updates, and 30-Day money-back guarantee.
1-Month Plan ($19.95) , 1-Year Plan ($29.95), Perpetual Plan ($49.95)
Free Version vs. Full Version
|Functions||Free Version||Full Version|
|Back up LINE data from Android and iOS||Available||Available|
|Preview LINE data on computer||Available||Available|
|Transfer LINE data from Android/iOS to Android/iOS||Not available||Available|
|Restore LINE backups to Android/iOS||Not available||Available|
|Selectively export LINE data to computer||Not available||Available|
While there is no official means to transfer or move your LINE data from Android to iPhone, you can use the iTransor for LINE app without hassle. From the look of things, you are right if you have the opinion that it would be better to use this method than an “official” method.
Top of the month
Resources3 months ago
How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages without Backup (iOS/Android)
Resources9 months ago
How to Unlock iPhone if Forgot Passcode without Restore
News4 weeks ago
How to Restore Deleted Data from Android Phones without Backup
Resources3 weeks ago
Wealth DNA Code Reviews – (WARNING) What Customers Real Experience? Update 2023!