Connect with us


The best truck driving school in USA is one that cares

Avatar photo



truck driving

Getting professional truck driving training is a must if you want to start a career in the truck freight industry. To apply for the job, you will need a CDL which means Commercial Driver’s License. The question is, which one to choose: you are going to invest time and money, and surely you want to be confident in your results. Visit the website of Start CDL truck driving school via the link: We are based in Philadelphia, PA but if you live in another state, there is an affordable hostel close to our main training facility. Here is what we can promise you:

  • One-hundred-percent graduation. We have been working since 2015 and have helped over 6,700 students to get their licenses. We are dedicated to guiding you on the path to becoming a skilled professional in the growing industry.
  • No strict limitations on the available training hours. If you need more practice to build your confidence, we absolutely support you.
  • Flexible classes schedule. Being an adult, you surely have a lot on your plate, so you can maintain your lifestyle while also studying.
  • Variety of programs. We provide courses for both class A and B licenses and manual or automatic gearboxes. You can also upgrade or extend your CDL if you need.

Full professional truck driving training

At Start CDL, you will learn everything required to get employed right after graduation.

  • ELDT online course (entry-level driver training). When you complete it, you will get a certificate registered in the FMCSA record. It is a mandatory requirement for getting a CDL.
  • Vehicle inspection before departure.
  • The structure of the truck, the main parts of the vehicle, and how to do basic maintenance operations.
  • How to back your truck and park it in various ways (offset\parallel).
  • Driving in a city.

When you feel ready, you will take an internal exam. When you pass it, a final DMV exam follows, and then you will receive your CDL–usually, in 10 to 14 days.

How to prepare for enrolling in a truck driving school

Here is what you need before submitting your application and starting truck driver training:

  • Documented confirmation for your legal status (an American passport, a green card, or a work visa);
  • A med card issued by DOT—proof that your health condition is compatible with the job.
  • Class C driver’s license.
  • A truck driver’s license for a learner.

Then, let us get in touch! Fill in the application form on our website, and we will contact you back in the shortest time possible. And if you have questions, please do not hesitate to ask them in any way you are comfortable: with an online chat, e-mail, phone call, or via socials: Instagram or Facebook. We will be happy to hear from you and help the best we can!

Kossi Adzo is the editor and author of He is software engineer. Innovation, Businesses and companies are his passion. He filled several patents in IT & Communication technologies. He manages the technical operations at

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Top of the month

Copyright © 2023 STARTUP INFO - Privacy Policy - Terms and Conditions - Sitemap - Advisor


We are a global Innovative startup's magazine & competitions host. 12,000+ startups from 58 countries already took part in our competitions. STARTUP.INFO is the first collaborative magazine (write for us or submit a guest post) dedicated to the promotion of startups with more than 400 000+ unique visitors per month. Our objective : Make startup companies known to the global business ecosystem, journalists, investors and early adopters. Thousands of startups already were funded after pitching on

Get in touch : Email : contact(a) - Phone: +33 7 69 49 25 08 - Address : 2 rue de la bourse 75002 Paris, France