U Pass Drug Test Synthetic Urine: Does U Pass Work & What Else Can You Use?
Does U Pass work to pass a drug test? That’s the question I’m going to be comprehensively answering for you in this full U Pass review.
I’ll be comparing it to these two premium brands of fake urine. So, if you want to check them out in advance, you can click to see further details:
#2 Sub Solution Synthetic Urine
I’m going to cover everything you need to know. I’ll tell you what happens to your sample during and after drug test, and whether any fake urine is capable of passing one. I’ll talk about the characteristics of good fake urine, and compare it to U Pass.
Then, I’ll give you full instructions, and talk you through the properties of both Quick Luck and Sub Solution as well, so you can finish this review by deciding which is most likely to pass a drug test.
Here’s What Happens To Your Urine Sample During And After Drug Test
When you submit your sample, it goes through the following analysis stages:
- The first thing perhaps your sample is checked for its temperature. This has to be done within two minutes of you doing it, and it has to be between 90°F and 100°F to be legal. Therefore, any fake urine product you use must have a very reliable heating maintenance method.
- Basic validity checks are done. This is a dipstick test that saturates various reactive panels. It looks for things like the presence of nitrates, creatinine levels, pH and specific gravity range is, adulterants, and very occasionally, urea and uric acid.
- The urinalysis was then completed. This is usually an immunoassay. It’s called a panel drug test because it’s tested against panels for the commission number of substances.
- If it fails steps two or three (it automatically failed if it’s outside the correct temperature range), it then goes for a full gas chromatography–mass spectrometry analysis. No fake urine on earth will fool this analysis, but it is very rare that a sample will face it.
How Complex Does Fake Urine Have To Be To Beat A Drug Test?
As long as it’s submitted within the correct temperature range, fake urine simply has to have the following characteristics to stand a great chance of passing modern drug testing.
- Must be within the correct specific gravity and pH ranges
- Must look like urine
- Preferably must froth and smell like urine
- Has to contain urea and uric acid
- Must contain the right proportion of creatinine
- Should contain other common chemicals in case of additional validity checks
- Cannot contain biocide preservatives
Just to mention the biocide issue, it’s a common preservative found in fake urine products.
A few years back, a lot of fake urine brands suddenly spiked in failure rate. It was theorized that the common footprint was the use of biocide as preservative. It was thought that validity checks were looking for these preservative types.
That’s why many of the cheaper and inadequate fake urine brands now have even higher failure rates because they all contain that common footprint.
U-Pass Synthetic Urine: How Complex Is It?
U Pass is made by a company called Safeguard, and it often see this product billed as the “modern, newest, and most advanced formula”.
Let me be clear here: U Pass is not a modern or advanced formula. It’s actually never been updated I can find since it was first created around 20 years ago.
New batches have updated formulation numbers, with the latest formula being 8.4. But that doesn’t mean it’s been updated eight times, or anything else. It’s just a number, with no claims made about formula updates anywhere.
U Pass does have the characteristics you need to cover the basics:
- Within the correct specific gravity and pH ranges
- Contains creatinine
- Contains urea and uric acid
- Looks like urine
Some people claim it smells and froths like human urine. I can tell you from testing this stuff that it’s not the case.
Hell, you can even look at YouTube videos where they actually use this, squirting it from the bottle into a test cup, and see that it doesn’t froth like urine does when it hits the bowl. So, I don’t think it contains albumin, which is what makes human urine froth in the way it does.
This is fine if there’s no scrutiny. But, if you have a curious technician who gives the sample a shake, it could become obvious quite quickly (even more if they sniff it) that this is not the real deal.
My U Pass Review: How To Use It & Will It Pass A Drug Test?
U Pass drug test instructions are as follows:
- Place the sample bottle of premixed urine into a microwave and microwave it on full power for about 10 seconds.
- Shake the bottle gently and watch the temperature strip. You’re looking for a reading between 90° and 100°F.
- You may need to put the sample into the microwave again, to get a reading as close to 100°F as possible, but without going over. Watch that temperature strip carefully to make sure it doesn’t go above 100°F and therefore does not show a reading at all (otherwise you might overheat it even more).
- Gently shake the heatpad until you start to feel heat coming from it, and then use the elastic band (although I prefer tape for a more secure fit) to attach it to the bottle. Make sure you attach it to the opposite side of the bottle to the already attached heat strip so that you don’t get a false reading.
- Then, put on two pairs of underwear. Tuck the sample between the two pairs, in your crotch. This way you keep it warm, and it will be found because they cannot intimately search you unless it’s a supervised test (which you will know in advance, and wouldn’t use fake urine for a supervised test anyway).
- Just before you go into the building, check the temperature again. If it’s cooled, you’ll need a heat source to warm it up again. For me, I’d recommend a small flask of hot (not boiling) water to do that job. Don’t take the flask in with you, so buy a cheap plastic one that you can dispose of, or place somewhere outside and retrieve later.
- Behind a screen, or in a different room where you submit your sample, simply shake the bottle gently, and squirt the sample as quietly as possible into the container.
Does U Pass Work?
U Pass might work. But it will only work if they don’t check for the presence of biocide preservatives, which this product definitely contains.
Not all drug testing labs seem to check for preservatives, so you might get away with it.
But, there are also some doubts from many online that the correct balances are in this product. Validity testing seems to pick up issues with U Pass that it doesn’t with better quality fake urine, so something is going wrong with this.
Does U Pass work to pass a drug test? For me, the answer is “maybe”.
It only costs $29.95, and is available both online and from smoke shops at vastly inflated prices locally. Just those two facts alone, on top of what I told you here, should hopefully show you that this is a big risk compared to the better quality products out there and should only be considered in an emergency situation.
Also, Avoid These Brands Of Fake Urine
As well as avoiding U Pass unless you’re desperate, you should also avoid these products:
- Urine Luck
- Magnum Fake Urine
- Monkey Whizz (only suitable in an emergency)
- Quick Fix (only suitable in an emergency)
If nothing else is available, then Quick Fix or Monkey Whizz are the of the best of the bunch. They are most likely to pass a basic drug test, like a cheap pre-employment one.
But for anything else, none of these brands, just like U Pass, are a great bet.
These Are The Synthetic Urine Products You Should Use
Clear Choice is the premium drug test avoidance product maker, and has been for more than 20 years. They make Rescue Cleanse, the only detox drink I’ve ever found that can consistently mask toxins in your body for a few hours so you can pass a drug test.
Likewise, they make Sub Solution. It’s the premium, affordable fake urine brand, costing $85. On the downside, it’s a powder that has to be mixed with filtered water to use. They also now make Quick Luck. It’s Sub Solution but premixed. It costs $100, it is expensive.
But both are highly complex, and they even look, smell, and froth like human urine.
Plus, they don’t rely on a heatpad that could fail. They both use heat activator powder. Simply tap in about one-third just before you go in, shake it gently until it dissolves, and it agitates the liquid to raise the temperature.
Tap in a little more heat activator powder if necessary, and it will stay within the correct temperature range for about 15 minutes.
So, not only are they highly complex, but they allow you to have complete control over the temperature. Worth paying a little more for, and definitely better than buying U Pass synthetic urine Amazon or somewhere similar in desperation.
Top of the month
Resources4 months ago
Top 50 Best Invoicing and Estimate Apps for iPhone and iPad
Resources2 months ago
TOP 135 Niche Sites to Submit a Guest Post for Free in 2023
News1 month ago
17 Best sites to Buy YouTube Views in 2023 (Real & Safe)
Resources12 months ago
How to Restore WhatsApp Backup from Google Drive to iPhone?