If there’s a safe drug, it must be traveling. Every day millions of people all over the globe expose themselves to new adventures. Travel junkies admit that once the wanderlust kicks in and you set out on a trip, you can’t stop. After all, it is while traveling that we make our most cherished memories, add more chapters to our life stories, and learn lessons that we can’t get anywhere else.
While every other trip helps us unplug and recharge, picking a creative yet thoughtful gift for a travel lover causes high amounts of anxiety. Like, they’ve already seen it all! How can you impress someone who boards a plane more often than you visit shopping malls?
Don’t worry, we’ve done hard work for you.
The wooden map of world makes a thumbs-up gift for people who travel for work or leisure. A gift like this says, “I’ve done a great deal of thinking to get something extra personal.” And hey, you know this is something a frequent flyer of your life doesn’t already have!
5 Reasons Why Wooden Map Is the Best Gift for Travelers
Let’s face it. If there was an award for travel loving, the keen traveler in your orbit would be both the nominee and the winner in all categories. Considering how picky they are, don’t look for extra essential travel accessories. Choosing a gift like that is like a walk through a minefield. We know a decent alternative! Scroll on through to see why the adventure junkie you know will be over the moon to receive a wood wall map as a gift on absolutely any occasion.
1. Travel tracker and planner. Forget about a dull wooden wall decor that soon will be covered with dust! The stylish piece is there to keep all sweeter-than-the-sweetest memories within reach. Pin your past routes and plan the new exciting journeys!
2. Own photo and video zone at home. If your giftee is on social media, help them boost their presence in a virtual community of travelers. The photos made on the catchiest background like a wooden artwork will get you dozens of “likes.” Beauty lies in details.
3. Eye-catching and mind-blowing wall décor. Add a pinch of style to your place. Your personal memory keeper becomes part of the interior that inspires! Pin the photos taken during your last trip to Machu Picchu or Bucharest as if to say, “Wanderlust is in my blood.”
4. Fits any interior. Like, literally. Even if you live in a cave.
5. Great conversation starter. You know these awkward moments when the guests are there, and your mind goes blank. Get a conversation cranked back up with an elegant piece of décor. The world is right in front of you, and there’s so much happening here and there to be discussed. Genius!
Perfect Places at Home to Install a Wooden Map of World
When your favorite traveler needs to put adventures on hold or can’t travel (is that even possible?), help them reminisce about their best trips with a gorg wooden map. Here are our top places where we think a wooden gift for your beloved world explorer would become a chic and stylish addition.
1. Living room. A perfect spot here? Above the sofa. A focal point is a must-have for a living room, and the wall art like a wooden map becomes it with ease. It comes in a whole host of color designs, which means there’s a match for any interior – from monochromic to multi-hue.
2. Bedroom. Meditation is a miracle worker when it comes to a perfect bedtime routine, but so is a lovely wall map. What can be more pleasant than falling asleep absorbed in dreams of far-off places and adventures?
3. Garage. Do they plan to upgrade their garage? Contribute to a fantastic makeover! The wooden gift for travel lovers you show up with will take its place of honor next to their travel memorabilia and bicycle.
4. Kitchen. There’s something sacral about this room. The hub where you turn your culinary creativity on, share the news and find rest after a hectic day. With spectacular wall art, any gathering will have a 100% conversation starter!
5. Study room. Looking for a gift for someone who likes to travel but temporarily works from home? A wall map is guaranteed to fuel up their wanderlust! It’s on-trend, elegant, and inspiring. It may distract them from work a bit, but…even the Sun has got spots.
6. Child’s bedroom. What’s the best way to raise a little traveler? By nurturing and encouraging a curious mind with an eye-catchy world map on the wall! Sooner than you know, you’ll find yourself googling kids’ luggage sets.
The good news – you don’t have to limit your options by the rooms listed above. Any room is good to mount a map, especially if it requires the human touch to finally become a place called home.
There’s No Place Like Home
Whenever the next journey gets your beloved wanderer – the crowded streets of Montevideo or cold fjords of Norway – getting back home is still on the list. The old saying goes, “There’s no place like home” because of, ya know, a sense of familiarity, your kiddo’s first steps, safety, being yourself, and other nonmaterial stuff.
But there’s more than that.
It’s the little tangible things that in tandem create a happy place the most experienced travelers look forward to getting back to:
● Flowers. Never go for the fake ones no matter how busy you are or how far you go. Just pick the ones that do not require frequent watering.
● Wall décor. The options here are limitless! From earth-friendly woodwork and good old mirrors to photos and extravagant works of art – choose what you believe displays your creative soul.
● Souvenirs. Are there things that you have collected while traveling that can be hung on the wall? Excellent! They will look good on the blank wall and make the room feel homey with a taste of travel loving.
● Handmade craft. Gussy up your place with beautiful and unique handmade décor if your walls appear boring.
● Textile décor. The best part here is that textile décor can be used in dozens of various applications throughout any room. The time has finally come to liven things up with a pair of carpets or pillows bought in a snowy Lapland!
When a sleeping mask is not enough but a survival fire-starting gadget feels like too much for a gift, the wooden map is the golden mean. Maybe they love traveling but just lack time to take a trip or start planning a new journey the very moment the plane lands. Whoever your giftee is – a traveler at heart or in practice – a wall atlas will help them create a perfect recreation point at home. An unconventional choice, but something the pickiest person will appreciate for years to come.
Top of the month
Resources3 months ago
How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages without Backup (iOS/Android)
Resources9 months ago
How to Unlock iPhone if Forgot Passcode without Restore
News4 weeks ago
How to Restore Deleted Data from Android Phones without Backup
Resources3 weeks ago
Wealth DNA Code Reviews – (WARNING) What Customers Real Experience? Update 2023!