The mHealth app is a great way to interact with regular patients and an effective resource for increasing the number of clients. Therefore, the focus of development is always on the end users of the application, with their pains, objections, and needs. In mHealth products, it is not enough to declare that you care about your audience. Work on such a service should be focused on systematically gaining the trust of patients.
If you are looking for a company that provides healthcare app development services, then this article is for you. If you want to win the trust of users, we recommend that you consider the factors that affect the success of a medical application.
Why do medical centers create applications?
Medical centers are developing applications for patient interaction with doctors, which allows them to achieve some important goals necessary for business growth. Let’s take a look at them.
A way to increase patient loyalty
The client will return with a great desire to the clinic, where it is possible to make an appointment in a few clicks, get a discount or chat online with the necessary doctor. Such a software product for many clients is a way to solve a problem without dealing with bureaucracy.
Communication with patients
Medical services and applications allow businesses to automate communication processes. Users of such an application are provided with all the information about the service in a convenient format. It is possible to set up a convenient system of PUSH messages with visit reminders, news, and special offers. You can even provide an online chat to communicate with patients.
Automated collection of anamnesis
A chatbot can perfectly fulfill the function of an online administrator. It can collect the client’s complaints, anamnesis, and the necessary documents, and recommend a specialist for diagnosis. The specialist will be able to prepare for a meeting with patients by studying their history in advance. This means that the consultation will be more productive.
A medical application is a tool for marketing activities that are inappropriate to be carried out directly at a doctor’s appointment. You will be able to hold draws, give promotional codes and discounts, as well as report on current promotions.
Types of medical mobile applications
Mobile medical applications are divided into two types: for clients and clinic staff. Products for clients are aimed at helping to communicate with the doctor. These include:
- Branded applications for medical centers. This is a kind of “clinic on the phone”. In such an application, your clients can make an appointment, get a consultation and store their medical records. The ability to receive online feedback from a doctor greatly increases user loyalty to the clinic and the application.
- Health scanner. An application that will help, based on blood tests or the readings of various gadgets, to collect a health map and give recommendations on maintaining the overall tone of the body.
- Application for laboratories. This is a great way to transcribe tests for a patient. In addition, this method will speed up the time to obtain results. The application eliminates the need to make calls or send SMS notifications. It is enough to allow the user to register an account and view the results directly on the phone.
Applications for clinic staff are developed specifically to improve the efficiency of the administration and doctors within the institution. They can solve various problems:
- Directory. This is a kind of encyclopedia, which can contain all the information a doctor needs in research or everyday practice.
- Control and management. Such applications allow you to efficiently manage your clinic. They can be configured to work in conjunction with a website or third-party services. With their help, you can fully automate the administration of the institution.
- Applications for staff. These solutions can improve communication between administrators and doctors. For example, doctors using this app can quickly consult with a colleague in difficult cases.
5 tips for gaining user trust
The quality of the functionality of the mHealth application must correspond to the quality of the services provided by the clinic. Consider the following tips as you design your application.
- Keep patient concerns in mind. A successful product solves people’s problems. Make a portrait of the target audience, and get to know the pains of patients well. After that, you will be able to create a mobile application that can respond to the needs of healthcare customers.
- Maintain privacy. All personal and medical data must be securely protected. There are frequent cases when data leakage harmed not only the patients themselves but also the reputation of the clinic.
- Provide quality medical care and services. MHealth service should help a person, not deceive him. Do not use false information, and also make sure that alerts work correctly.
- Don’t make a complex interface. It should be simple and intuitive. If you want to introduce unusual or complex features into your application, make sure you teach the user how to use them. Special onboarding screens at the first launch of the application can solve this problem. With the help of training mode, you will be able to explain to users how the mobile application works.
- Remind clients that the program does not eliminate the need for doctor visits. All serious health problems should be addressed under the clear guidance of the attending physician. Telemedicine technologies are useful for maintaining the general condition of the body and solving non-critical health problems. They do not replace a physical examination by a doctor. Remind your users about this and let them know that you are always ready to help them in any format.
A mobile medical application allows you to solve many problems that doctors and patients face. First of all, such solutions make it possible to simplify access to medical data and speed up the interaction with the doctor. In addition, a mobile application can be an excellent marketing tool for medical centers. It will not only attract new customers but also allow you to gain their trust. If you want to develop a medical mobile application, Langate will allow you to achieve this goal. The company is developing solutions for automating medical workflows and improving the quality of patient care. Langate covers the full cycle of healthcare software development from business analysis to product maintenance.
Top of the month
Resources3 months ago
How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages without Backup (iOS/Android)
Resources9 months ago
How to Unlock iPhone if Forgot Passcode without Restore
News4 weeks ago
How to Restore Deleted Data from Android Phones without Backup
Resources3 weeks ago
Wealth DNA Code Reviews – (WARNING) What Customers Real Experience? Update 2023!