If you’ve resorted to Reddit for iPhone-related technical questions and concerns at least once, you are not alone. Sometimes, personal experiences and opinions help find the solution to your problem. But, if you haven’t experienced any luck finding a solution to iPhone stuck on support.apple.com/iphone/restore, we can help you. There are many ways to fix an iPhone stuck on the restore screen and make your device function again, such as using UltFone iOS System Repair. So let’s get start to read on.
Why My iPhone Says support.apple.com/iphone/restore？
If you are wondering why my iPhone says support.apple.com/iphone/restore, one of the most common reasons is that your iPhone is stuck in recovery mode after a failed update. This mainly has to do with software issues and glitches that come with almost every new iOS system update, and the same is the case with iOS 17.
Other reasons for an iPhone being stuck on support.apple.com/iphone/restore include hardware malfunction, connectivity issues, or issues during a software restore process.
How to Fix iPhone Stuck on support.apple.com/iphone/restore Screen?
There’s nothing to worry about, though. You can take a few measures to bring your iPhone back to life and make it responsive again.
Here’s how to fix an iPhone stuck on support.apple.com/iphone/restore:
Fix 1：Use UltFone iOS System Repair
If you are looking for a simple, fast, and seamless method to fix an iPhone stuck on support.apple.com/iphone/restore screen, the UltFone iOS System Repair tool is your solution. This tool is all you need for your iOS woes and can fix iOS system issues without losing data. And it supports to fix support.apple.com/iphone/restore in all iOS versions and iPhone models, including iPhone 8plus/ iPhone11pro /iPhone 11 /iPhone 12 / iPhone13 and more.
Some of its key features include:
- Requires just a single click to enter and exit recovery mode on iPhone/iPad/iPod.
- Resolve 150+ iOS system issues like the Apple logo, reboot loop, and black screen without data loss.
- Reset iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch without password/iTunes/Finder.
- Allows you to upgrade to the latest iOS/iPadOS/macOS(incl. beta) and downgrade to old version.
Take a look at this brief guide on how to use the UltFone iOS System Repair to get your iPhone out of restore mode:
Step 1. Download and launch UltFone iOS System Repair on your PC/Mac.
Step 2. Click on the Exit and wait for 10 seconds or so.
Step 3. After a while, your iPhone/iPad/iPod will reboot and get out of support.apple.com/iphone/restore error successfully.
And that’s it!
Update iTunes and Reinstall iOS
Another solution to exit restore mode on your iPhone is with the help of iTunes. The only problem with this method is that it’s a bit slower, but worth a shot if you haven’t got many options left.
- To update iTunes and reinstall iOS, you must connect your iPhone to iTunes on your computer. Ensure you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your computer for this method to work.
- When you connect your device to the computer, the screen will prompt you with a message that says, “There’s a problem with the [your device name] that requires it to be updated or restored,” and you will see three options under it that say: Cancel, Restore, Update.
- Click Update (not Restore) to reinstall iOS on your phone and prevent data loss.
Restart Your iPhone
This is another solution to fix iPhone stuck on support.apple.com/iphone/restore. However, note that it’s risky because it can lead to data loss on your device.
- Press and hold the power button until the “slide to power off” screen appears. Slide the power off button to turn off your iPhone.
- Wait for a few seconds and then press the power button again to turn it on.
Use DFU mode to restore iPhone
DFU is an acronym for Device Firmware Update, and this is a more intense form of restoring an iPhone. Here’s what you need to do:
- Connect your device to your computer and launch iTunes.
- For iPhone 8 and onwards, quickly press and release the volume Up button, and repeat the step with the volume Down button.
- Press and hold the side button, which will turn the screen black.
- Press and hold the volume Down button while holding the side button.
- Release the Side button after 5 seconds, but keep holding the volume Down button for another 5 seconds and then release it when you see “connect to iTunes” on the screen.
- The screen will then give a pop-up message. Click ‘ok’ and ‘Restore.’
FAQs about iPhone Stuck on support.apple.com/iphone/restore
What do I do if my phone is stuck on support.apple.com/iphone/restore
There are many things you can do: use the UltFone iOS System Repair tool, restart your iPhone, reinstall iOS via iTunes, or use DFU mode to fix an iPhone stuck on support.apple.com/iphone/restore
How to avoid data loss when fixing iPhone stuck on support.apple.com/iphone/restore screen
Make sure iTunes creates a complete backup of your phone data. Or use the UltFone iOS System Repair to fix your phone without losing data.
How to fix support.apple.com/iphone/restore without a computer?
Force restart your iPhone to fix support.apple.com/iphone/restore without a computer.
Fixing iPhone stuck on support.apple.com/iphone/restore sounds scary, but thanks to all the solutions and fixes mentioned above, you can have your device up and running again.
Top of the month
Resources3 months ago
How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages without Backup (iOS/Android)
Resources9 months ago
How to Unlock iPhone if Forgot Passcode without Restore
News3 weeks ago
How to Restore Deleted Data from Android Phones without Backup
Resources1 week ago
Wealth DNA Code Reviews – (WARNING) What Customers Real Experience? Update 2023!