Sport is not only something that will keep you in shape and will allow you to build up muscles. Sport is a philosophy that leads you to winning positions not only in different competitions, but also in your life. It helps you find yourself, distract from everyday affairs, concentrate on your health, and make your business stronger. Sport is not a new trend; it is a way to stay active, rational, cool-headed, and use strategic thinking.
Alexander Petrunin, head person, VP strategic partnerships at GetTransfer.com, philanthropist, a professional athlete (Ultraman&Ironman and ultrarunner), Thai boxing coach, and explains why businessmen should dive into sports and why it is beneficial for everyone.
A great businessman has independent thinking, risk-taking, self-discipline and self-motivation. These key qualities help people build business empires, earn billions and top Forbes covers. In most cases, business owners are interested in sports not because of muscle or good bodies, but to train self control and stay cool headed in any situation. It seems that businessmen never have time for hobbies and entertainment, they are always at work and constantly forget that there is life outside the workplace. In my opinion, here are the main reasons why even the most avid business sharks are looking for harmony in sports.
● Forget about work. Sports and meditation help you concentrate on something inside, get distracted from work, and even be alone with your dreams and plans.
● Think strategically. Active sport helps to develop one of the most important soft skills called strategic thinking. This skill is crucial for all people living in the world of VUCA, but many of us do not pay attention to its development.
● Networking works. Sports games and events allow you to build both global and local networks, get along with potential partners, buyers, sponsors and just people with a good vibe.
● Boost your self organization. Sports make you actively work on personal time management, allowing you to use the useful skill not only in life, but also in work and business.
● Keep your body fit. Obviously, sport helps to stay in a good shape and always be healthy.– Sport is not a trend or some sort of mainstream, today, it is a conscious choice of every person. I strongly believe that each of us will dive into the right sport; it’s just a matter of time. Moreover, the image of a typical businessman who does not take care of his appearance, body, and outfit is no longer relevant. A new trend is gym three days a week at least, corporate sports, meditation, and breathing practices. That is why the image of a plump and indolent business person can be found only in comedies, – explains Alexander.
Sport is a discipline that some modern businessmen don’t have enough to make managerial decisions. Regular training, meditation and time management will help to rationally analyze business situations and find the right solutions.
Top of the month
Resources3 months ago
How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages without Backup (iOS/Android)
Resources9 months ago
How to Unlock iPhone if Forgot Passcode without Restore
News4 weeks ago
How to Restore Deleted Data from Android Phones without Backup
Resources2 weeks ago
Wealth DNA Code Reviews – (WARNING) What Customers Real Experience? Update 2023!