The promising technology of unmanned aerial monitoring is an innovative solution for any application, especially when it comes to business. Many industries require such innovations, if only for the sake of uninterrupted monitoring, however, the Menatir can offer a much broader spectrum.
Areas of Application of the Menatir UAV System
The Menatir aerial monitoring system is an irreplaceable solution for many business sectors, offering not only qualitative imaging and fast data transmission, but also other processes, such as:
- monitoring crop growth for agricultural companies;
- calculation of mining volumes for mining companies;
- analysis of industrial buildings;
- monitoring of pipelines;
- inspection of electric grid poles, etc.
Let’s take a closer look at the capabilities of drones and the areas in which they can be used.
Agricultural organizations can use the Menatir system as their main assistant in the sky since drones can cover a fairly wide range of needs. Regardless of weather conditions, drones can take high-quality and highly accurate video and photography, covering an area of thousands of hectares.
Thanks to the data collected and transmitted, photos and videos from the drone, it is possible to:
- monitor the condition of agricultural assets;
- measure the contours of fields and specific areas;
- monitor and analyze the condition of crops;
- without damaging crops, identify problem areas down to the smallest detail from the air.
Process automation and software trigger the calculation of the required flight altitude, which actions to perform, and when to turn on the camera.
The Menatir unmanned monitoring system in the mining industry allows:
- provide accurate estimates of deposit sizes and mineral volumes;
- analyze resource balances;
- take measurements directly in the pits;
- monitor the performance of people and machinery;
- monitor compliance with safety regulations;
- predict the likelihood of accidents, collapses, floods, and other emergencies.
Industry and Production
Menatir drones are the right solution for industrial facilities because high-quality and constant video surveillance makes it possible to analyze all industrial processes, from the amount and results of work to determine the availability and condition of resources.
In production facilities, UAVs optimize operations, as they can be effective in checking the integrity and condition of electrical grids, thermal performance, air quality around production, and much more.
In the construction industry, drones can monitor the actual construction of an object, how it is maintained, whether the specified norms are met, whether safety procedures are followed, whether the construction corresponds to the declared plan, etc.
The Menatir system’s drones can reduce costs and inspection time and increase safety by avoiding human involvement.
To optimize and efficiently run your business, consider integrating a Menatir aerial monitoring system!
Top of the month
Resources2 months ago
Top 50 Best Invoicing and Estimate Apps for iPhone and iPad
Resources10 months ago
How to Restore WhatsApp Backup from Google Drive to iPhone?
Resources4 months ago
How to Unlock iPhone If You Forgot Screen Passcode or Apple ID
Resources2 weeks ago
[Best Way] How to Recover WhatsApp Chat without Backup