The final photos you see on social media platforms and websites do not look like the originals. These pictures are often edited and polished to look great and capture attention. Editing plays a vital role – whether you are a photographer, designer, and so on.
In this article, we look at some of the best tools for graphic designers in 2021 so that you can start editing your images like a pro.
Erase.bg is a tool you can use to remove background from your image. Background removal tools are all the rage these days, with companies from just about every niche using them to remove logo backgrounds and so on.
- Individuals can remove the background from their images almost instantaneously.
- Professionals can edit their photos with a single click and save time.
- Developers (this feature is coming soon) can use Erase.bg’s API and incorporate background removal into their app.
- E-commerce companies can use the tool to get high-quality, website-ready photos.
- Media persons can use Erase.bg to make stunning content for social media platforms and websites.
- Enterprises (coming soon): can use Erase.bg to process high quality images in bulk.To remove the background from your image, all you need to do is upload your image and wait for the tool to process it. You can download the HD version of your final image (5000 x 5000 px) for free.
GIMP is an excellent tool for beginners and professional photo editors alike. GIMP’s customizable interface lets you customize your tools, workspace color, widgets, and widget spacings. Given GIMP’s easy-to-use interface, it makes for a great tool to use before you get into Lightroom and Luminar.
Here are some of GIMP’s best features:
- Multiple plugin support
- Hardware support for many input devices like drawing tablets
- Tools for Clone and Touch-up
- Digital retouching
- Easy file management and optimization
- A comprehensive range of painting tools including Brush, Pencil, Airbrush, Clone, and soon.
- Powerful gradient editor and blend tool
Custom brushes and patternsBefore you decide to look up GIMP’s official website for its pricing, you should know that GIMP is absolutely free to use.
Packed with a myriad of different features, CorelDraw is considered by many to be the tool for graphic designers and digital illustrators. Its platform allows you to manage a project from start to finish, i.e, from the concept art to the final product.
The CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2021 has the following applications:
● CorelDRAW for vector illustration and controlling page layouts.
● CAPTURE for recording screen content.
● Corel PHOTO-PAINT for editing images and raster layouts.
● Corel Font Manager for organizing your font collection.
● AfterShot 3 HDR, for processing RAW image files
● PowerTRACE which converts raster images to vectors using AI.
● CorelDRAW App, which brings the power of CorelDRAW to your web browser.
● CorelDRAW App for iPAD, for Apple device users.Here are some of CorelDraw’s features:
● LiveSketch tool
● Healing clone tools
● Copy Curve Segments
● Custom node shapes
● Gaussian blur feature
● Powerful stylus enhancements
● Import legacy workspace
● Font filtering and search
● Prominent interactive sliders
● Corel Font manager
● Touch-friendly GU interface
● Enhanced vector previews, handles, andnodes
You can pick up the CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2021 for a one-time fee of $499 or an annual subscription of $249.
Corel Paintshop Pro
If you are looking for a relatively straightforward tool, look no further. Corel Paintshop Pro makes for an excellent option for anyone who wants to spruce up their images without getting lost in the features and the interface.
It is not one of the most advanced tools on the list. That said, you can still get most of your editing done with this tool.
Corel Paintshop offers you a Photography Workspace, which is specially designed for photographers. This is a touch-ready workspace, which means that you can use a tablet to edit your images with ease and streamline your workflow.
Here are some of its features:
- Refine brush for selections
- AI enhanced presets
- 360-degree photo editing
- Layers and masks
- Excellent user experience
- A comprehensive range of graphic design tools and templates
- Photo editing options like blur and fix
- RAW image processing
- SmartClone technologyCorel Paintshop Pro has 3 pricing plans: Paintshop Pro 2022 (INR 4,829), Paintshop Pro 2022 Ultimate (INR 6,019), Photo Video Bundle Ultimate (INR 10,330).
Illustrator is a software for graphic art. Also known as a vector drawing software, Illustrator is primarily used to draw logos, illustrations, cartoons, etc. Just like the other tools from the Adobe family, Illustrator has a healthy range of useful features, making it easy for illustrators to create high-quality, visually appealing logos, illustrations, and so on.
Here are some of its features:
Live shapes enhancements Polygons
Dynamic symbols Creative cloud libraries
Adobe Illustrator offers 3 pricing plans: Annual plan, paid monthly (INR 1,675.60), Annual Plan, prepaid (INR 19,158.48), and Monthly plan (INR 2514.58).
There is a tool on the market for just about every kind of photo editor there is. If you prefer to use a straight forward tool, you could go with Picsart photo editor, Erase.bg, snapseed, Corel Paintshop Pro, etc. However, if you want access to a large selection of features and prefer powerful, complex tools, you could use any of the Adobe tools depending on your requirements.
Top of the month
Resources3 months ago
How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages without Backup (iOS/Android)
Resources9 months ago
How to Unlock iPhone if Forgot Passcode without Restore
News3 weeks ago
How to Restore Deleted Data from Android Phones without Backup
Resources2 weeks ago
Wealth DNA Code Reviews – (WARNING) What Customers Real Experience? Update 2023!