The digital landscape has become very competitive in the past few years, and if you want your business to succeed online, you have to resort to a mix of marketing methods. There are several different marketing techniques out there that can help you get ahead of the competition, and one of them is blogger outreach.
It is a proven digital marketing technique and can take your business to new heights. Blogger outreach refers to the process of finding influencers in your niche and asking them to write about your business on their blog. It not only helps you attract more traffic but also allows you to create a healthy brand image.
Blogger outreach is quite simple, but sometimes it can be tiresome and time-consuming. You can either do it yourself or can hire an experienced blogger outreach service like Globex outreach to save time. Connecting with the right influencers in your niche requires plenty of effort, and managing those outreach campaigns isn’t a piece of cake. However, there are plenty of blogger outreach tools out there that can make this process easier for you. With these tools’ help, you can find the right placement blogs and manage your campaign efficiently with more ease. In this article, I have mentioned some of the most popular tools that can do wonders for your blogger outreach. Let’s take a deeper look:
SEMRush is not only a great blogger outreach tool, but it is also among the top marketing applications out there. In its entirety, SEMRush is less of a tool itself and more of a collection of different digital marketing applications that can help you take your business to new heights. From keyword research to domain overview, SEMRush offers you extensive analysis of all the variables that play a key role in your website’s growth. The blogger outreach features of SEMRush includes:
- Backlink analysis of any domain
- Linking building tool for finding prospects and sending follow-up emails
- Domain overview with detailed analysis
- Track ranks of your focused keywords
- Research for hottest topics in your niche
- Track brand mentions
- Find backlinks on competitors websites
You can buy SEMrush’s monthly subscription for $99.95, or you can opt for annual plans that come with a discount. To get a better idea of the platform, you can sign up for a seven-day trial as well.
Another great tool that can help you improve your outreach campaigns is BuzzStream. With the help of this tool, you can streamline all your blogger outreach tasks easily. From finding the right influencers for your business to campaign tracking, BuzzStream offers you all. The main features of BuzzStream include:
- Leads collection with a browser extension
- Segmenting leads on the basis of relationship, domain authority, and tags
- Schedule emails by integrating your email address into BuzzStream
- Customize your own email templates for later use
- Automate follow-up email campaigns on the basis of a user action
- Detailed campaign reports that help you make data-driven decisions
It is also an affordable tool as you can get Buzz Stream’s monthly subscription for just $24. The 14-day trial is enough to decide whether this tool is suitable for your website or not.
Ninja outreach is a blogger outreach tool that completely lives up to its name. It is an all-round tool and offers you everything from finding niche relevant influencers and sending customized emails. It is one of the most popular outreach tools out there and is used by giants like Disney and Amazon. Ninja Outreach offers high-quality email management tools that help you create top-notch campaigns. The main features of Ninja outreach are as follows:
- Generate new leads by using your location and niche as keywords.
- Divide your leads into different categories and keep better track of them with segmentation
- Track status of every email after sending them
- Connect your inbox with Ninja Outreach and send emails to newly generated leads
- Create your own email templates
- Automate follow-up emails based on user action
- Find niche relevant influencers on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
The subscription packages for Ninja Outreach start from $120, and you can also try the seven-day trial to get a good look at the tool and its features.
Hunter is an effective outreach tool that has grown quite a lot in the past few years. Initially, it was a great tool for finding email, but with time it has added a lot more features that are crucial for running a successful outreach campaign. With around two million clients, Hunter is growing rapidly and has served some of the biggest companies in the world, including Microsoft, Google, and Adobe. Let’s take a look at some of the features that make it a must-have tool for blogger outreach:
- Discover emails by typing a domain name in Hunter’s database
- Scan all your emails for issues and errors in one go
- Get an email address instantly for any publisher with Hunter’s Chrome extension
- Connect you Gmail with your Hunter account and keep an eye on the status of all email you have sent
- Create your own email templates and customize them for specific websites
- Schedule emails and follow-ups for each campaign
When it comes to pricing, believe it not, you can use Hunter for free. However, the free version only allows you to process 50 requests per month. You can purchase the monthly subscription for $49 and can process up to 1000 requests every month.
BuzzSumo is one of the most effective and underrated blogger outreach tools out there. It is an excellent marketing app that allows you to discover trending topics for different niches. However, you can also use BuzzSumo to find influencers relevant to your industry. The main features it offers include:
- Find leading influencers in your industry without breaking a sweat
- Create alerts with the help of keywords to generate new leads
- Find the hottest topic in the market with BuzzSumo’s trends discovery
- Search top-rated content in your industry to find out what’s working for your competitors and what isn’t.
- Scan backlinks of websites to find new opportunities
The monthly subscription for BuzzSumo costs $99 and allows up to five different users. You can also create five different alerts along with 5K mentions every month.
Top of the month
Resources5 days ago
Is Your Startup Future-Proof? Here’s How to Get it There
Lifestyle11 months ago
15 Effective Ways of Dealing with Criticism & negative comments
Resources5 months ago
TOP 105 Niche Sites to Submit a Guest Post for Free in 2021
Information Technology1 day ago
Building Worldwide Tech Giants from Bosnia and Herzegovina