After years of working experience number of people think to start their own business, they choose their business field according to their experience, investment, profitability, risk, demand and future growth. After Covid-19, many start-ups come in Indian market with unique ideas and future growth opportunity.
Here, we are going to give you a unique idea. That’s solar business. But the question is how to start Solar Business, how much investment required, what is the profit margin, how will get training to sales and marketing, etc. So, don’t worry, Loom Solar will help you.
How do you start a solar business?
You can start your business as a solar dealer or a solar distributor. They each have different requirements and benefits:
- Solar dealer: Solar panel dealership opportunities are ideal for freelancers, store-owners, electricians and full-time professionals. As a solar dealer, you do not need to buy products and keep them in a warehouse. Instead, dealers are required to buy one demo solar product (between ₹25,000 and ₹1,00,000 – depending on which product you want). Use this product to demonstrate the working of the product to interested candidates and secure sales. You can place each order individually and it will be shipped, ensuring you need not rent a storage space. Once the sale is complete, a commission of up to 25% is deposited into your account. You have complete flexibility on the time and money you invest and you can sell as many units as you wish.
- Solar distributor: Solar panel distributorship opportunities are ideal for medium to large business owners, electronics ships, real estate agents, etc. This business opportunity allows you to diversify your income sources. As a distributor, you will be in charge of providing products to solar dealers, and will directly manage a network of dealers. Each district has only 1 solar distributor and therefore, you have no competition. Distributors are required to buy ₹1,00,000 to ₹3,00,000 of stock for rural district and state capital, respectively. Additionally, you will be provided complete marketing support – helplines, branded products like keychains, books, stationery, mugs, etc. to increase your income.
What makes the Loom Solar franchise the best partner?
Loom Solar’s small investment high returns business opportunity is perfect if you are looking for solar panel dealership opportunities in India. Here is what Loom Solar offers you:
- Small investment requirements: Loom Solar is a solar franchise that aims to empower our network. As a result, you can get a distributorship and dealership with a very small investment, as low as ₹25,000!
- Unlimited opportunities: We are always looking to expand our network of dealers and distributors. Therefore, we always have solar distributorship opportunities in India that you can take advantage of!
- Swift delivery: We have become the best solar franchise in India with over 3,500 individual partners. This network allows us to provide deliveries of all products within 5-7 business days. This ensures you can provide excellent customer service to your patrons.
- Recognized business: Loom Solar is a start-up that has been recognized by many names of national and international importance. Our low investment dealership opportunity has been promoted by Zee Business, Economic Times, News 18, The Hindu and the Government of India.
- Product range: Loom Solar has a wide range of solar products for you to choose from. If you do not wish to sell PV modules, you can opt for your lithium-ion batteries, electrical wiring or other solar accessories. These are highly efficient, affordable and installation-friendly products.
What are the advantages of this opportunity?
When you partner with our solar business franchise, you will receive:
- High dealer and distributor margin: While the margin varies from product to product, you can get a commission of 10% to 25% on each unit you sell.
- Educational support: You get access to a free Solar course that allows you to learn more about all our solar products and provide better service and expand your business.
- Sales support: You will receive complete sales support from our team. Dealers and distributors get a macro-website listing on Google, branded products like keychains and mugs as well as tips & tricks on marketing techniques.
- No obligation opportunity: The solar business you run is 100% your own. You do not have any minimum targets or goals you need to meet. You can add new solar products to our dossier at any time!
What do our dealers have to say about the partnership?
Parth Patel, Jamnagar: Loom Solar has the best solar dealership opportunities if you are just starting. I opened a small solar business with loom Solar in 2019, and now provide sales and solar support in all of Jamnagar. 100% flexible business, you can grow without any limits.
Kishan Trivedi, Patna: Loom Solar is among the top solar companies. They have excellent products that have left my customers satisfied. From their reference, more and more customers are looking for my services and Loom Solar’s excellent delivery time means I can provide good customer service without losing money from my income.
How do you apply for this opportunity?
Loom Solar is always looking for new dealers and distributors. If you are looking for distributorship opportunities in India, you can find more information by visiting the Loom Solar website. You can start your application now!
Top of the month
Resources3 months ago
How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages without Backup (iOS/Android)
Resources9 months ago
How to Unlock iPhone if Forgot Passcode without Restore
News4 weeks ago
How to Restore Deleted Data from Android Phones without Backup
Resources2 weeks ago
Wealth DNA Code Reviews – (WARNING) What Customers Real Experience? Update 2023!