Last year only, the non-fungible token (NFT) market saw a whopping $23 billion in trading volume. With many popular brands and artists entering the NFT realm, the sector is rather healthy and welcoming to individuals or companies who’d like to make a profit. But before achieving that, you will first need to reach potential buyers.
With that in mind, we’ve prepared a guide focused on trending NFT marketing strategies in 2022. After reading our tips, you should be well on your way toward organizing a smashing NFT marketing campaign and selling those NFTs. So, without further ado, let’s begin!
1) Influencer NFT Marketing
Reaching NFT influencers is an essential part of any solid NFT marketing plan. In this day and age, buyers actually put more trust in influencers than they do in traditional media, which is a fact you should use to your advantage. However, it would be a mistake to target just any influencer; instead, focus on those that can bring real value.
How to find appropriate influencers for your NFTs? Of course, they should have a sizable following and provide quality content. Moreover, if an influencer had already promoted products such as yours and is well-versed in the NFT space, then that’s a significant plus. Such influencers have the respect of the wider NFT community and can bring you plenty of new buyers. Finally, it’s best if an influencer is active on the same platforms that your potential buyers are. With the assistance of the right influencers, it’s not unusual for product engagement rates to double, so don’t be shy and get in touch.
2) Community NFT Marketing
When it comes to establishing and maintaining a loyal audience for your NFTs, community marketing is key. And social networks, including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Reddit, are where that community can gather. Regularly posting news and project milestones on social media will, therefore, engage the audience and eventually lead to new sales. In addition, you will also receive helpful feedback that you otherwise wouldn’t.
The social platform Discord is especially interesting as a social media NFT marketing example, as there’s an unusually large number of NFT lovers on there. Many gamers can be found on Discord, and many of them are organizing streams and AMA sessions, which is what distinguishes this social network from its competitors. There are a few things to have in mind when creating a Discord NFT channel. Firstly, the mood needs to be positive, so you should come up with community rules and maintain the general chat. Secondly, it’s a good idea to have a FAQ channel, where you’d explain how customers can mint and buy your NFTs. You can also post other instructional content, for instance, explain how channel members can avoid NFT wash trading. Thirdly, it’s helpful to organize giveaways and discounts for your biggest fans on Discord. Of course, all of these tips can be extrapolated for use on other social media, as well.
3) NFT Press Releases
While most buyers inform themselves through social media platforms and influencers, this doesn’t mean that you should disregard other media. On the contrary, writing and sending press releases to specialized websites, such as tradecrypto.com, will most likely greatly boost your NFTs’ visibility.
Apart from being stylistically well-written and engaging, the trick to writing excellent press releases is in encapsulating the core ideas pertaining to your NFTs while avoiding fluff content. Such a press release will also feature some kind of call to action, subtly urging the readers to buy. If you’re unsure whether your writing skill is sufficient for this task, we suggest hiring an agency that offers NFT marketing services to help you out. Doing so will undoubtedly pay off, given that many people are still following everyday NFT News.
4) NFT Collabs
One of the most intricate and best-performing NFT Marketing strategies in 2022 is undoubtedly NFT whitelist giveaway collaborations. For example, two NFT projects will collaborate with each other on Twitter and both NFT projects will give away X amount of whitelist spots. Participants must engage with the tweet, join the Discord group, and tag their friends under the tweet which will help spread further awareness about the NFT project and bring in more participants. To see examples of NFT collabs, just look at the Twitter profile of any popular NFT project, and You will see a long history of collabs with other NFT projects & NFT influencers.
Another reason why NFT collabs are so popular, is that they are mutually beneficial for both NFT Projects involved, therefore it’s basically free and doesn’t require any payment. But this raises the question, which NFT projects should You collaborate with for maximum growth? Well, ideally, You should only collaborate with the biggest NFT projects You can find. That way, You can take advantage of a bigger audience and help attract new members to Your NFT community. But for new NFT projects, this is impossible, since big NFT projects have no point in collaborating with smaller NFT projects, since it’s not mutually beneficial. Well, that’s where a NFT collab manager comes in, that offers the option to buy NFT Collabs.
What is an NFT Collab manager?
An NFT Collab manager is someone who is well-connected in the NFT industry, and has connections to owners of the biggest NFT projects and alpha groups and can arrange these NFT collabs for You. The NFT Collab manager will present Your NFT project to their connections in the NFT space and set up the collabs for You. You must only reserve X amount of WL spots for the collabs, and the collab manager will do the rest.
NFT Collabs have proven to be one of the best NFT marketing strategies, thanks to the fact that both of the parties participating in the collaboration are already an audience that is engaged with NFT-s, and hence the conversion rates with NFT collabs are often very high and often are the key factor in quickly growing an NFT community on Discord.
The collaboration’s manager will provide you with a list of potential collections with similar target audiences to collaborate with. You are able to modify and revise the list before proceeding with collaborations, so you can verify them yourself to be solid.
The involvement of collaboration manager makes it very easy to get collaborations going as you personally do not have to stay connected to 10-25 Discord server owners, communicating daily to get started.
Additional NFT Marketing Tips
- Buying NFT Twitter Followers: One of the best-kept industry secrets in the NFT space is that all of the biggest NFT projects actually buy NFT Twitter followers. Buying NFT Twitter followers will help build social proof for Your NFT project, which gives the impression that Your NFT project is already an established project and has an audience. Having this social proof will then snowball Your follower count and thus attract more people to Your NFT community. Two things to keep in mind, though, is that You should not purchase too many followers at once, and also to make sure that the followers You buy have NFT profile pictures, authentic post history and don’t look like bots, since that will have a negative effect on Your NFT project.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) is all about coming up with different keywords to use on social media and elsewhere, that will make your NFTs more visible on search engines. There are specialized agencies that can assist you with this part of your marketing efforts; investing money into hiring their services is well worth it.
- Blogging: with all other information outlets, blogging can now be considered old-school, but it’s not without potential benefits. This can be another way to promote your NFTs and reach the targeted audience, especially when used in conjunction with good SEO. In addition, you can also create guest posts on various NFT websites that have an interest in collaborating with you, preferably, those with a larger audience than yours.
- Blockchain networks, such as Adshares and CoinAd, can provide a great boost to your marketing campaign. By collaborating with such networks, you’ll be reaching the exact audience you need, as blockchain and NFTs are, of course, inextricably linked.
- Selling your NFTs on high-profile marketplaces, such as OpenSea, will ensure that a higher number of prospective buyers are exposed to your product. Many people use such marketplaces not just for buying, but also for browsing and discovering attractive NFTs. And those NFTs can be the ones you made.
|Maksym has denied the existence of crypto as an asset for 3 years when he was working with standard financial instruments. Became Head of Treasury. Won the best bank employee award and left the bank for cryptocurrency exchange the next day. Got a second university degree, but that didn’t stop him from studying finance yet. Combines fiat and crypto experience to be as objective as possible in general matters. His dream is to be interviewed by Bloomberg.|
Top of the month
Resources3 months ago
How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages without Backup (iOS/Android)
Resources9 months ago
How to Unlock iPhone if Forgot Passcode without Restore
News3 weeks ago
How to Restore Deleted Data from Android Phones without Backup
Resources2 weeks ago
Wealth DNA Code Reviews – (WARNING) What Customers Real Experience? Update 2023!