Creative logos are used to show the identity of a business, give context to its brand, explain a product or service, identify prospects and potential clients, and communicate a clear message of business purpose and mission.
An effective logo design is capable of communicating many important business messages in a simple, memorable, clear and concise format. It can instantly communicate a company vision, mission, ethos, values and capabilities, brand promise, and messaging. A creative logo design can make the difference between success and failure. In fact a well designed logo can help to create the future of a brand.
Logo Design is an art form that involves creative process and use of various media. The art of logo creation dates back to ancient times when it was used to portray images on clay pots. The advent of print media and signage brought a revolutionary change in the way logos were created. Now they are created using different technologies such as computer-aided design (CAD) and word processing. Some of the most common uses of logos include:
A creative logo maker should not limit his or her imagination or creativity to mere usage of texts or pictures. The graphic designer should also have an eye for a stylish, attractive and readable logo. The design of logos should be something that is appealing to the customers. The logo should be able to create brand loyalty and equity by establishing a clear sense of association between the company and its customers.
One important aspect of creative logos is the choice of fonts. Many companies hire a professional designer to choose the fonts that will be included in their brand identity. Often a font selection is based on keyword tags or set size specifications. However, there are several other factors that need to be taken into account when choosing fonts. These factors are:
- Taglines are short phrases or words that will provide the meaning behind the logo. Taglines should concisely define the purpose of the logo and what it symbolizes. The main advantage of a tagline is that it allows a creative logo maker to incorporate visual elements into his or her designs without the concern of size, shape or color distortion.
- Brand identities. Brand identities are a group of values or beliefs that a company holds. They can include the heritage and history of the brand, its vision or promise to the future, as well as its regulatory environment or system. It is important that the tagline and fonts chosen relate to these values. Otherwise, the tagline may be confusing to potential customers.
- Brand images. Brand images are those images that a company chooses to represent its business. While some creative logos may use stock photographs, other designers use photos that reflect the company’s culture and creative spirit. For example, if a creative logo maker uses a photo of an empty wine bottle, the brand image will be highly visible but difficult to mistake for real brand images such as the logo of a wine brand.
- Color selection. When designing a creative logo, the designer must choose appropriate color combinations. Colors must not be distracting to the audience. Good color combination will make your creative logo stand out from the rest.
- Place it wisely. It is important that your creative logo design ideas are strategically placed on relevant materials to draw the attention of your audience. For instance, the logo of your brand must be prominently displayed on the product packaging, it should be written prominently on brochures, and it should be imprinted on business cards, letterheads and envelopes. Your logo should also be placed on the website, on your corporate stationery, on promotional products and in your marketing collateral. A place logo maker can help you determine which strategic places are most appropriate for your brand.
- Use different fonts. The use of different fonts in creative logos can be quite effective. However, you have to be careful not to overcrowd your design with too many styles. For instance, using a serif font on a banner will make it hard to read; on the other hand, using a small and simple sans-serif font on a large banner will make your readers’ eyesight work double-time to read your message.
- Think outside the box. When you come up with the most perfect creative logo design ideas for your brand, do not limit yourself to the previous logos that your company has used. Browse the internet for inspiration or ask your team members to share their favorite logos from other companies. This way, you can have a unique, creative logo that will excite your target market and become an unforgettable part of your company’s history.
Top of the month
Resources7 months ago
Top 55 Sponsored Posts Networks
Resources6 months ago
A Complete Guide on How to Start a Fintech Startup in 2021
Resources11 months ago
TOP 105 Niche Sites to Submit a Guest Post for Free in 2021
Resources6 months ago
How to Deliver Exceptional Customer Service for Your Start-Up