How To Bypass FRP Lock on Samsung via Samsung FRP Bypass Tool 2023
Did you forget your Google account password and find yourself locked out of your Samsung phone? Perhaps you performed a factory reset and now don’t remember your first-time Google account pin. A Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is an in-built feature in all current Android phones that prevents the device from unauthorized access. It is automatically enabled when you register a Google account for the first time on your smartphone.
But if you forgot the pin for the account and performed a factory reset, you may find yourself unable to access your Samsung phone’s FRP lock. So, how to bypass Google lock on Samsung? Well, it’s not impossible, and a few tricks can do that. This article will guide you to bypass FRP lock with the best possible tool that is free to download and use.
Part 1: Why Do You Need a Samsung FRP Bypass Tool?
Security measures like fingerprint, face and pattern lock effectively keep your phone safe. However, it can become a frustrating matter if you’ve accidentally locked yourself out of your phone. This can be caused by wrong unlock attempts, a factory reset, or if you’ve forgotten your password.
If your Samsung phone has barred your access due to an FRP lock, your first thought would be how to bypass FRP lock on Samsung. Luckily, a tool like Tenorshare 4uKey for Android can help you bypass Google verification after factory reset. It can unlock your Samsung phone’s FRP lock as well as bypass other types of Android locks.
Here’s how Tenorshare 4uKey for Android can benefit you:
- It takes only 3 minutes to bypass Samsung FRP lock.
- No password requires to bypass the Samsung FRP lock.
- It can remove the previous Google account from your Samsung device.
- It allows you to log in to a new Google account.
- You can use your Samsung device without any locking issues after Samsung FRP unlock.
Part 2: How to Bypass Google Lock on Samsung?
Worried about how to bypass Google lock on Samsung? The most straightforward and easiest method is to download the Tenorshare 4uKey for Android. It has an easy-to-use interface, and the steps to FRP bypass lock are simple.
This tool is specifically designed for Samsung users, and both beginners and professionals can use it. Moreover, it takes only a few minutes, allowing you to access your Samsung phone. Now let us guide you about how to use this tool. Here’s how to bypass Google account verification after reset Samsung in five simple steps:
- Switch off your Samsung phone and restart it to open the Welcome screen. Download 4uKey for Android and install it on your PC. Launch the tool and connect your phone to your PC. Choose “Remove Google Lock (FRP).”
- Next, choose the OS version your Samsung phone uses and hit “Start.”
- Now press the “Emergency Call” button to open the dial pad from the bottom of your mobile’s screen. Type *#0*#, and your phone will enter diagnostic mode. Press the “Next” button on 4uKey for Android.
- A prompt will ask you to enable USB debugging. Press “OK” or “Allow” as shown on your mobile phone. Next, hit the “OK” button on your PC.
- Wait for a few minutes for the tool to unlock the FRP lock. Once the lock is removed, you’ll regain complete access to your Samsung phone.
Part 3: What Will I Get if I Use a Samsung FRP Bypasser?
You’ll get several benefits other than unlocking the FRP lock using Tenorshare 4uKey for Android. It even supports bypassing FRP lock on older Samsung phones like Galaxy S5, Note 3, and 4 without data loss. If you are using a Samsung device with One UI 3 or One UI 4 version or currently upgraded your phone to one of these versions, this tool also supports them.
You can also use it to delete the previous Google account whose password you’ve forgotten or if the account got stuck during verification. Here’s what more you’ll get if you use the Tenorshare 4uKey for Android to FRP bypass Samsung lock:
1. Remove All Android Screen Locks
With Tenorshare 4uKey for Android, you’ll get to remove several kinds of Android locks. Not only can it remove the FRP lock after resetting, but it can also unlock all sorts of complicated locks on Android devices, involvingPIN code, screen password, facial recognition lock, pattern, and fingerprint lock. And it is great to remove FRP lock with the intuitive user interface and simple steps tutorial.
2. Win Discounts by Playing Tenorshare Hunt Games
By using Tenorshare 4uKey for Android to Samsung FRP bypass lock, you’ll also get the chance to win discounts. The software company has recently launched a Christmas Promotion where you can win lots of special gifts and discounts. The gifts will be delivered by Santa. But unfortunately, Santa lost the gifts while delivering them. Are you ready to get your special offers in Tenorshare Treasure Hunt game?
If you are a Samsung Android user, you might be unable to access it after a factory reset. That’s because of the FRP lock. If you don’t remember your first Google account password, you won’t be unable to bypass this lock.
But most probably, our guide has been able to answer your query “how to bypass Google lock on Samsung.” All you need to do is download the free Tenorshare 4uKey for Android tool on your PC, and it will allow you to bypass the FRP lock without Google account verification.
Top of the month
Resources4 months ago
Top 50 Best Invoicing and Estimate Apps for iPhone and iPad
Resources2 months ago
TOP 135 Niche Sites to Submit a Guest Post for Free in 2023
News1 month ago
17 Best sites to Buy YouTube Views in 2023 (Real & Safe)
Resources12 months ago
How to Restore WhatsApp Backup from Google Drive to iPhone?