The pattern lock included in Android phones is there to safeguard the device and make it easier for the user to get access to their device in a timely manner. However, there are common situations where users cannot use their cell phones because they have neglected to memorize the pattern lock on their devices.
Quickly stop looking at other websites if you are also exploring the internet for answers to queries like “how to unlock android phone pattern lock if forgotten” or “I forgot my screen lock pattern Android.” If you are searching the internet with inquiries like these, you should look no further. Even if you can’t remember the pattern lock to unlock Android devices, this article will walk you through some practical ways that you may use to get into it anyhow.
How to Unlock Forgot Pattern Lock Android without Any Tech Skills?
When we can’t remember the lock screen patterns, it seems that utilizing Tenorshare 4uKey for Android is the first and most dependable approach to unlocking forgot pattern lock Android. It is one of the most effective Android unlock software to bypass forgotten pattern locks, and it can remove the pattern lock from Android devices in a matter of minutes.
It can also unlock Android devices using a PIN, password, or fingerprint lock, and it can assist Android users in bypassing their Google accounts with only the touch of a button. With a friendly user interface as well as a risk-free unlocking procedure, users can follow the detailed steps and video tutorial to bypass forgotten pattern lock in minutes. Let us see how easy it is to unlock forgot screen lock pattern.
- When you have launched Tenorshare 4uKey for Android, please remind to be connecting Android phone to your PC.
- Select the “Remove Screen Lock” option from the interface.
- Choose “Remove Screen Lock” with the “Start” button to initiate the process.
- The software will prepare the data environment, then a pop-up notification would be given. Tap on the “Yes” button to continue the pattern removal process.
- Just follow the on-screen process. The forgotten pattern lock will be removed at the end of the removal process.
Part 2: How do I bypass Android pattern lock?
Method 1: Using Find My Device (Available on Android versions 4.0 and above)
A safety feature known as Android Device Manager or Google Find My Device may be relied on to open the forgotten pattern lock if you have locked your device with a pattern but have forgotten it. If you have already entered your Google Account on any of your Android devices, then you can use this way to delete the information and settings stored on the phone remotely. This approach is compatible with Android versions 4.0 and above.
1.Go to the official Google Find My Device website and sign in using the credentials you’ve established with Google. And please make sure your phone work with the internet.
2.As soon as you access the interface, you will be able to see the devices connected to your Google account and the position of those devices on a map.
3.After selecting the “Erase Device” option on the left-hand panel, you will be requested to enter your password before the device can be deleted from your account.
4.Once again, click the “Erase” button. This will reset the device, and it will also remove the Android forgotten pattern lock that was previously installed.
Method 2: Using Find My Mobile
If you would instead learn how to unlock forgot pattern lock on an Android phone without using a Gmail ID, you may utilize the Find My Mobile tool that is integrated with your Samsung account on the device. However, this service is only accessible to those who own Samsung-branded devices.
1.Go to Samsung’s leading website for further information. Service provided by Find My Mobile. To use the interface, you must sign in using your Samsung account.
2.The Unlock option will become available in the panel to the right of the screen as soon as you have successfully signed in to the system. To choose the option, click here.
3.To unlock it, click the “Unlock” button in the pop-up window, and then enter the password for your Samsung account.
Method 3: Using Forgot Pattern Option （Run on Android 4.4 and previous versions）
Some Android smartphones that run on Android 4.4 and previous versions have built-in functionality allowing users to forget their patterns. This enables users to quickly unlock the device by providing their Google ID and password when prompted to do so. The procedures necessary to open the pattern lock on an Android device you have forgotten are listed below.
- After you have entered the incorrect passcode five times, the “forgot pattern” option will become available on the screen. Tap on it.
- If you opt to click on it, you will be sent to a new screen where you can select whether you want to unlock the device by entering the answer to the security question or by entering your Google account information.
- Select the option to Enter Google account credentials, then enter the information requested. You are going to get a popup asking you to reset the pattern.
- Once you complete configuring the new pattern lock on your device, you will have no trouble gaining access to it using the new pattern.
Method 4: Factory Reset
Resetting your Android smartphone to factory settings is yet another option available if you have forgotten the pattern lock on your device. You will, however, lose any data saved on the device as a result of this action, as it will ultimately return the device to its original state when you first purchased it. Therefore, if you have forgotten the pattern lock on your Android device, you may unlock it by doing a factory reset. But the process varies depending on the detailed Android device.
- Hold Power and Volume Down after turning off your phone. Then, hold the Power button again and wait for Recovery mode.
- Resetting your smartphone to its original settings is as simple as pressing the Volume up and down keys and the Power button.
- To complete the reset, you must now pick either “Yes” or “Factory data reset,” depending on the model of your phone.
- After restoring the factory settings, you may restart your device, and the screen will no longer display the lock pattern.
People also Asked?
1. What can you get if you choose 4uKey for Android? the top choice if I need to unlock forgot pattern lock?
4uKey for Android is designed to be a user-friendly user interface and a safe unlocking process. Most Android phone users can relax via Tenorshare 4uKey for Android if they forgot the Andoird screen lock, including the fingerprint lock, the pattern lock, the pin lock, and the face lock. Before unlocking an Android device, Android pattern removal can automatically detect systems. It not only can unlock any Android pattern lock but also access a Google Account without data loss.
2. Is there any data loss when I forgot My Android pattern lock?
No, your data won’t be compromised even if you forget the pattern lock on your Android device. Tenorshare 4uKey for Android is the first and most reliable method for unlocking a Huawei handset when the user has forgotten the pattern lock and does not want to lose any data.
3. How can I get costive price if it is urgent to unlock my Android?
If you want to unlock your Android safely at a lower price, Tenorshare Black Friday Promotion is available now! Don’t miss out on these big discounts! You can also focus on the activity from the website.
If you’ve forgotten the screen lock pattern for your phone, there’s no need to freak out, give one of the options described above a go. Unlocking an Android device that had forgotten its pattern lock is possible with these solutions. Particularly, using an Android Pattern Lock Unlocker- Tenorshare 4uKey for Android has proven successful for those who discover that any of the approaches are too difficult to use. It is a straightforward, risk-free, dependable procedure, and it can unlock your smartphone in the shortest amount of time feasible.
Top of the month
Resources3 months ago
How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages without Backup (iOS/Android)
Resources9 months ago
How to Unlock iPhone if Forgot Passcode without Restore
News4 weeks ago
How to Restore Deleted Data from Android Phones without Backup
Resources2 weeks ago
Wealth DNA Code Reviews – (WARNING) What Customers Real Experience? Update 2023!