Salesforce is a significant tool that helps enhance customer relationship management. It has unique features that make it flexible, adaptable, and easy to manage. It can be integrated with a wide range of communication/sales tools and plugins.
The software has a feature that allows it to be integrated with Outlook to sync features of both tools so that Salesforce data is centralized in Outlook. Integration makes it easy to transfer contacts, tasks, and events from different platforms.
Key Salesforce features
Lead Management: This is a Salesforce feature that allows you to track leads for optimized marketing campaigns. Your sales team relies on data generated through the feature to make important sales decisions.
Data automation and activity capture make it easier to schedule more meetings. This is possible when you add Salesforce to Outlook plugin from Revenue Grid. Its smart data auto-capture feature makes it possible to sync emails, contacts, tasks, calendars, and attachments across Salesforce and Outlook. The feature is automatic, stable, and can sync either one way or two ways.
Sales Data: Data is important in making informed business decisions and in preparing sales content. The data needs to be current and available in real-time. The sales data feature makes this information available anytime it is needed.
Files Sharing & Syncing feature: Different teams in the business create various types of files that require sharing. This feature makes sharing possible and syncing the files for ease of access.
Key Outlook features
Email management feature: Making successful marketing campaigns require your teams to prepare in advance. They must prepare their content in advance and send it when appropriate. This feature allows them to schedule specific dates and times for sending customized emails.
Mailbox Customization feature: For ease of follow-ups, your sales team needs to categorize emails according to purpose and recipients. This feature allows them to mark emails as read, priority, and where to deliver specific emails.
Calendar sharing feature: This feature allows you to share a calendar for others to see which days and times you are available for meetings.
Best way to integrate Outlook with Salesforce
Your system should meet these requirements.
- Be able to run Office 365
- Be able to run Outlook 2013, 2016, or 2019. These versions will no longer be supported from June 2023.
- Any version of Windows 10 and above
Step 1- Select Outlook in Salesforce
- Open Salesforce and log in
- A drop-down menu will open. Choose Setup
- A Fast Find Box will open. Type Outlook
- Choose Outlook Integration and Sync
- Open Outlook Integration and Lighting Sync to activate it
- Activate the Enhanced Email feature in Outlook
- A drop-down menu will open. Choose Active and Notify Reps
- Choose Edit and then Active and Advanced Email Security Settings
- Click on the boxes to true and then click Save
Step 2 – Configure Outlook
- Go to Fast Find Box and type Outlook
- Select Outlook Configuration
- Click New Outlook Configuration
- Click Active and then checkbox to true
- Go to Assign users and profiles and click Users
- Allow all users who will have Outlook sync permission
- Click Add and then Assigned Members to add new users
- Go back to Assign Users and Profiles and click Profile
- Click on the profiles you want Outlook to have sync permission
- Go to Set Default Sync and then click All Outlook Items
- Click Allow users
Step 3 – Configure Salesforce
- Go to Salesforce and select My Settings
- Add your User name
- Type Outlook in the Fast Find Box and then click Salesforce for Outlook.
- Go to the bottom of the page and click on Salesforce to download.
- Close Outlook and run the setup file that downloads.
Step 4 – Integrate Salesforce to Outlook
- Open Outlook once the installation is complete. Use it to sync email addresses
- Right-click on the Salesforce symbol in Outlook and select settings
- Enter your Salesforce credentials and log in.
- Click Allow and then Sync Only the Outlook Items I Select
- Select default and click next and then Save
- Right-click Salesforce for Outlook and then click Options, then Close.
Your Salesforce Outlook integration is now complete.
Top of the month
Resources3 months ago
Top 50 Best Invoicing and Estimate Apps for iPhone and iPad
Resources1 week ago
TOP 135 Niche Sites to Submit a Guest Post for Free in 2023
Resources10 months ago
How to Restore WhatsApp Backup from Google Drive to iPhone?
Resources3 weeks ago
[Best Way] How to Recover WhatsApp Chat without Backup