Regarding security, Android offers numerous features, including Google account verification and Factory reset password. Using the FRP, you can save your device from unauthorized access. But is there any way to bypass FRP lock when you have forgotten the password?
In case you don’t have the password and want to bypass Google Account Verification, this guide is for you. In this article, we will guide you on how to bypass the FRP lock on Android devices. Continue reading the article.
Part 1: FAQs about Factory Reset Protection (FRP)
1. What does Factory Reset Protection (FRP) mean?
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a feature that protects your device from unauthorized access. However, for this method, you need a Google account. In case you don’t have it, you won’t be able to set the FRP lock. Apart from that, this feature is necessary because it protects your device from misuse.
2. Is it possible to bypass FRP lock?
Yes, you can bypass FRP using different third-party applications. However, keep in mind that there is no official method available. Fortunately, there are numerous solutions including third-party apps available, helping bypass Google accounts.
3. How to avoid Google account verification?
You can use different third-party apps, such as 4uKey for Android, which help bypass Google account verification in no time. This Google account removal is amazing and comes with lots of wonderful features.
How to bypass Google Account Verification on Android? There are many ways that you can use to bypass Google account verification, such as using FRP bypass software, getting help from a professional, and much more. Below is the complete guide which will help you bypass your Google account with one click.
Part 2: How to Remove FRP Lock on Android
Wondering how to bypass the FRP lock on Android? Here are two different ways that you can use to remove the FRP lock on your Android devices.
Method 1: Using Google Account Verification Removal
If you want to bypass FRP lock on Android, first you have to remove Google account verification, and for that, you can use Tenorshare 4uKey for Android. This app is great and removes Google accounts with one click. So, if you have a Samsung device and want to remove its lock, then 4uKey for Android is ideal for you.
Here are a few simple steps that you can follow to remove Google account verification on Samsung.
1. Once the FRP Removal is downloaded and launched on your PC, click the “Remove Google Lock (FRP)” option.
2. Now, choose your device’s Operating System and click the “Start” option. The app will send the notification to your device.
3. On the whole process, please make sure your device is connected to the system. Otherwise, you will have to repeat the removal procedures again.
4. Once you have received the notification, follow the instructions on the screen to set up your Samsung device for the FRP lock.
5. Soon the app will remove the Google account from your Samsung device. Once the process is completed, you will see the “Google Account has been Removed Successfully” message on the screen.
That’s it! You have finally learned how to remove your Google Account using Tenorshare 4uKey for Android.
Method 2: Utilizing FRP BYPASS APK
FRP Bypass APK is another tool that you can use to bypass the FRP lock. This tool erases the Google account with one click. Here are the steps that you can follow to bypass FRP APK.
- Download the FRP bypass APK, copy the apk file and send it to your flash drive.
- Now, open the device which has the FRP issue. Use a USB cable to connect the flash drive and mobile device.
- Before installing the apk file, go to your Settings, and click the “Unknown Source” option.
- Now, start installing the device. Once the installation process is completed, open the app and again go to Settings.
- Next, click the “Backup and Reset” option.
- In the end, click the “Factory Data Reset” option and confirm the process.
Part 3: Why do you need a Samsung FRP tool?
Above are the methods that you can use to remove the Samsung FRP lock. However, we would recommend using Tenorshare 4uKey for Android because it has more features and removes the FRP lock with one click. Want to know more about its features? Check out the details below.
- Affordable: As compared to other tools, it is affordable and provides multiple options at less price. Tenorshare Black Friday Sale also provides up to 70% discount on the products. Also, you can participate in the lucky draw and win prizes.
- Professional Performance: Have you tried FRP Bypass APK to bypass Google Account? If you have tried other methods to operate FRP bypass, you would know that Tenorshare FRP Removal professionally offers good performance. And it is 100% safe and doesn’t contain any viruses.
- Great Versatility: As compared to FRP Bypass APK or other solutions, this tool is more versatile and offers more features. Plus, it is compatible with the latest Android devices as well. More importantly, it has a high success rate which is around 90%.
- Simple-to-operate: As compared to FRP Bypass APK, 4uKey for Android is easy to operate and has a user-friendly interface. That means a non-technical user can use it easily. Plus, it sends updates on a weekly and monthly basis, so you can enjoy more features.
Part 4: Key Takeaway
Hence, if you have logged out of your Google account and don’t know how to get back to your Samsung device, we recommend using 4uKey for Android to bypass FRP. This Samsung FRP Removal can definitely remove Google account verification within seconds. Plus, using this tool, you can bypass the Samsung lock screen/password/pattern/pin.
Top of the month
Resources2 months ago
Top 50 Best Invoicing and Estimate Apps for iPhone and iPad
Resources10 months ago
How to Restore WhatsApp Backup from Google Drive to iPhone?
Resources3 days ago
TOP 135 Niche Sites to Submit a Guest Post for Free in 2023
Resources4 months ago
How to Unlock iPhone If You Forgot Screen Passcode or Apple ID