Apple has always ensured offering beyond the bound location features, but the recently released iOS 17 has left everyone in awe! It features a robust location app that’s way more effective against resisting location spoofing. However, some users might face location issues when updating to iOS 17 or want to change it for privacy concerns.
If you are in the same boat and looking for a guide on how to change location on iOS 17, we have covered you! In this comprehensive guide, we will delve into the detailed step-by-step on changing location. So, let’s dive in!
New Location Function on iOS 17
Besides loads of other new features like live voice mails, etc., iOS 17 has also upgraded security features. It now features a dedicated location app that allows sharing and requesting for live locations. Not only this, but it has also made location spoofing a much more daunting task with its improved technologies.
However, you might need to change your location once after updating to iOS 17 to make the most out of this feature. Hop onto the next section to unveil how to change location on iOS 17!
Importance and Advantages of Changing Location on iPhone
Location changing on iPhone can be beneficial in multiple ways. You might need to do so to ensure privacy when browsing the internet. This will help you escape cyber threats, targeted marketing, etc. It can also help you access different locations and features virtually when playing games like Pokémon GO and Monster Hunter Now.
Besides this, changing location also offers personal freedom and security. It prevents your data from leakage. For instance, when using fake IPs, no one will be able to track your movements via Life360 or Find Me. Last but not least, by exploring how to change location on iPhone, you can disclose more dating opportunities on dating sites by setting your location to other cities or even regions.
How Do I Change My Location on iOS 17?
Here comes the main section; just dive in to explore four ways to decoy location iOS!
Way 1: Use the Third-Party Tool – Tenorshare iAnyGo (No Jailbreak)
An ideal approach for changing location on iOS 17 is with the use of third-party tools like Tenorshare iAnyGo. This amazing software offers a one-click, free, location-changing opportunity for both iOS and Android users. It enables importing or exporting GRX files for crafting your routes, and you can also access GPS Joystick for movement flexibility.
Key Features of Tenorshare iAnyGo
Let’s have a look at its key features!
Enables Playing Geo-Blocked Games – It supports geo-blocked AR games and offers a safe way to enjoy Pokemon without moving. You can easily escape the Pokémon GO soft ban with its cooldown timer.
Alter Location on Social Media – Want to change your location on Social Media without going outside? You can do so with iAnyGo! It lets you set a virtual location, pretend to travel, or match more friends on dating apps.
Use GPS Joystick for Flexibility of Changing Direction – Control your GPS location via keyboard or Joy Stick. You only need to click once to begin the automated movement with adjustable moving speed; iAnyGo will ensure to keep historical records.
Conveniently Import GTX Files for Begining Your Route – Hide your location from Find My Friends and prevent location tracking. You can also set your location to the desired region even when your location service is not working.
How to Use iAnyGo?
Here is how you can use different features of this platform:
Feature 1: One-click to Change iPhone Location
- Step 1: Either enter the mao or choose Change Location mode.
- Step 2: Launch iAnyGo and use USB cable to connect your iPhone to your computer.
- Step 3: Choose your desired location on the map and hit Modify.
Feature 2: Simulate Location Between Two Spots
- Step 1: Switch to the Single-Spot movement mode on the main interface and hit Enter.
- Step 2: Your location will be selected as a starting point; you can select the destination on the map.
- Step 3: Adjust speed movement and hit the Start to Move button to begin navigating.
Feature 3. Simulate GPS Move Along a Route with Multiple Spots
- Step 1: Choose the Multi-Support feature from the main interface.
- Step 2: Select multiple locations on the map, set movement speed, and hit Start to Move.
For more detials, please check this video on How to Change Location on iOS 17? Clear Tutorial Updated!
Feature 4. Control Movement Direction with a Joystick or Keyboard
- Step 1: Select Joystick Movement mode and select Enter.
- Step 2: Tweak movement speed.
- Step 2: Rely on Joystick to start an automated movement.
Why Choose Tenorshare iAnyGo?
Let’s give this platform’s pros and cons a quick read!
- Adjustable moving speed
- Simultaneous location changes on 15 devices
- Compatibility with iOS and Android
- Map zoom-in and out features supported
- Automatic system of keeping historical records
- You will need to install software for using it.
Way 2: Change Location on iOS 17 by Setting
Follow the steps below to change location settings on iPhone.
- Grab your iPhone and navigate to Settings > Apple ID > Media & Purchases > View Account.
- Tap Change Country/Region and choose any country or region from the range of locations available.
Way 3: Change Location on iOS 17 with VPN
You can also use a VPN to fake GPS on iOS 17. Here is what you will need to do:
- Go to the Apple Store and install any reliable VPN from there.
- Once installed, launch it, and select the available server showing up in your desired country.
- Lastly, hit Connect to establish a VPN connection.
Drawbacks of Using a VPN
Going with a VPN might be a possible option, but do have a look at the drawbacks before downloading and using one:
- Most VPNs are not reliable enough, and the reliable ones come with costly subscriptions.
- Not all websites are compatible with VPNs, and you might face limitations when accessing a few streaming sites, too.
- VPNS can also slow down your internet speed.
- Consider legalities related to VPN in your region, as some regions don’t allow decoy location iOS.
Way 4: Fake Location on iPhone by Jailbreaking
Follow the steps below to learn how to change location on iOS 17 by jailbreaking:
Install any reliable jailbreak app and jailbreak your iPhone following the on-screen instructions.
- Once you have jailbroken, launch Cydia and browse for Anywhere using the search bar.
- Install its module, open it, and follow the on-screen instructions to learn how to change location on iOS 17.
Drawbacks of Jailbreaking
Jailbreaking can be damaging to your device in multiple ways. Hop on below to learn about a few:
- You might lose your iPhone warranty.
- You won’t get any automatic updates.
- It causes faster battery draining and frequent random crashes.
- Your iPhone will be more vulnerable to hackers and malware.
In short, multiple ways exist to eliminate the query “how to change location on iPhone” and acquire the benefits of decoy location iOS. Though you can try any of these, we suggest using the Tenorshare iAnyGo. With it, you can change location within a few clicks. Moreover, it doesn’t demand jailbreaking an iPhone or using a VPN, as both leave you suffering many drawbacks.
Hot FAQ About Change Location on iOS 17
1. Does iOS 17 Support Change of Location?
Hear us shouting YES! You can change location on iOS 17 via the four methods explained in the article above. Using Tenorshare iAnyGo will be the best approach, as it doesn’t have any drawbacks.
2. How Do I Turn Off My Location Without Them Knowing?
You can change your location without any person knowing in multiple ways:
- Turning ON Airplane mode
- Stop sharing location on Find My App
- Turning OFF Share My Location
- Using a GPS spoofer, like Tenorshare iAnyGo, etc.
Top of the month
Resources3 months ago
How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages without Backup (iOS/Android)
Resources9 months ago
How to Unlock iPhone if Forgot Passcode without Restore
News3 weeks ago
How to Restore Deleted Data from Android Phones without Backup
Resources1 week ago
Wealth DNA Code Reviews – (WARNING) What Customers Real Experience? Update 2023!