WhatsApp has become when of the most widely used communication tool. Many individuals even use it for their business and professional communication. It is a massive issue if all your direct messages are lost for some reason or you accidentally delete them, especially if you haven’t created a backup.
When this happens, and you start looking for the answer to how to restore deleted WhatsApp messages without backup, this article is for you. In this article, we share multiple ways to recover your essential chats, such as how to restore WhatsApp chat after uninstall and others.
Want to recover mistakenly deleted WhatsApp messages without backup from a year ago or three years ago? You can restore your WhatsApp messages from Google Drive or local backup. But what if you have no backups on Android phones? Luckily, Android phone users can use WhatsApp data recovery software, DroidKit – Android Phone Toolkit to recover deleted WhatsApp messages by mistake. Whether you want to recover WhatsApp chats from broken Android or with Google Drive backup, you can always rely on DroidKit.
- Preview WhatsApp messages in advance, and choose chat history to recover directly to the phone/tablet or to the computer.
- Recover messages, photos, videos, etc. with superfast speed.
- No overwriting of existing data. No need to root your device. No data loss or leakage risks.
- If it is a Samsung device, Droidkit even can deleted WhatsApp messages from a crashed system or broken device.
- Recover data from 20000+ Android devices like Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, etc.
- You can also unlock Android lock screen, bypass Google account verification, fix system issues, etc. with DroidKit.
Check the steps below to learn how to restore deleted WhatsApp messages without backup:
Step 1. Get the latest version of DroidKit on your computer > Go to Data Recovery mode and Choose the WhatsApp Recovery.
Step 2. Connect your phone with a USB cable > Follow the instructions to make preparations.
Step 3. Preview all your WhatsApp chats, and check what you need and click To Device or To PC.
Then your deleted WhatsApp chats have recovered successfully!
How to Restore Deleted WhatsApp Messages without Backup on iOS
If you’ve accidentally deleted your WhatsApp messages on your iPhone without a backup, don’t worry! FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery offers a reliable solution to help you recover those precious chats and media files. It provides a preview of your deleted WhatsApp messages before recovering, you can select to recover what you need only. Besides, FonePaw’s intuitive interface makes the recovery process easy even for beginners.
Now, let’s go through the step-by-step process to restore deleted WhatsApp messages:
- Download and install FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer using a USB cable.
- If prompted, trust the computer on your iPhone.
- Choose “Recover from iOS Device” from the available recovery options.
- Click the “Start Scan” button to begin scanning your iPhone for deleted WhatsApp messages.
- Once the scan is complete, you can preview the recoverable WhatsApp messages. Select the ones you want to restore and click “Recover” to save them to your computer.
How to Restore Deleted WhatsApp Messages without Backup on Android/iOS
If you are in trouble and have deleted the WhatsApp messages of a single contact and are worried about how to restore deleted WhatsApp messages of one contact, then Tenorshare UltData WhatsApp Recovery is your solution. With the help of the UltData WhatsApp recovery tool, you can reliably recover your deleted messages without backup. The best part is that, regardless of content or age, it can recover all these messages for Android and iOS devices.
Hence if you are wondering how to recover deleted WhatsApp messages without backup, please follow these steps.
- Download the latest UltData WhatsApp Hacking Recovery version and let it install.
- On the splash screen, choose the device option as you see below.
- Let the application search your device, showing all WhatsApp data and attachments you can recover.
- Choose which media you would like to recover and press the blue “Recover” button.
- The process may take a while, so once it is done, you will have all your selected messages and media recovered.
- The above method applies to both Android and iOS.
- For iOS devices, download the tool from the following link.
How to Retrieve Android WhatsApp Messages on Local Backup?
In this section, we will talk about how to recover deleted WhatsApp messages on Android without backup. Using the following steps.
- Find the internal storage from the File Manager app on your Android phone.
- Go to the Databases folder and open the WhatsApp folder.
- Search for a file named “msgstore.db.crypt12”. Once you have found it, rename this file to “msgstore_BACKUP.db.crypt12”.
- Here, choose the latest backup, which can be namedas “msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD.1.db.crypt12” but this time, rename it as “msgstore.db.crytp12.”
- Now you must reinstall the WhatsApp app and sign in with the same mobile number you used.
- If you see the “Restore” option, press it and then choose the backup file we renamed above.
- Your messages will now be restored.
How to Restore Deleted WhatsApp Messages without Backup on Android
So what to do when you don’t back your messages on your Android phone and none of the above methods work? No need to wonder how to recover 4 year old WhatsApp messages because Tenorshare UltData for Android will save your precious messages again.
UltData for Android will shine again with its best tools and features; whether a single user or a business, you can follow these steps and restore all your messages quickly.
- Download the UltData for Android from its official website .
- After installing the tool, choose “Recover WhatsApp Data” from the interface when the app launches.
- Now you need to allow USB debugging for your Android device to proceed.
- Debugging is necessary so your computer and the app recognize your mobile device. Once it’s done, press the “Start” button to begin the recovery process.
- The app will ask you to sign in to your WhatsApp account to access the files and backup WhatsApp data.
- After the app scans for lost or deleted media, you will see all the messages on the screen.
- Select all the critical messages you want to recover and press the green “Recover” button to get them back.
How to Restore Deleted WhatsApp Messages without Backup on iPhone
We have already shared in detail how to restore deleted WhatsApp messages on Android without backup , but how to restore deleted WhatsApp messages on iPhone without backup? Tenorshare UltData is your best choice.
Step 1: Download and Launch the latest UltData
Step 2: Connect your iPhone to pc/Mac
Step 3: choose the data you want to restore
The following are some of the most asked online questions regarding recovering your lost data.
1. How to Recover 4 Year Old WhatsApp Messages [iPhone & Android]?
If you have lost your WhatsApp messages and are wondering how to recover 4 year old WhatsApp messages, the process is straightforward. You can use a 3rd party tool such as UltData WhatsApp Recovery to recover all your messages and media even without backup.
2. How to Restore Deleted WhatsApp Messages of One Contact
There are multiple methods of “how to restore deleted WhatsApp messages of one contact,” such as restoring from Google Cloud for Android or iCloud for iOS devices. Secondly, you can use a file manager to recover and, finally, utilize a 3rd party tool to recover WhatsApp messages and media.
You can find the details explained above in this article.
3. How to recover already deleted messages on WhatsApp without any app?
If you want to avoid using a 3rd party app, read about the methods mentioned in this article to recover all your WhatsApp chat and media.
The Bottom Line
WhatsApp has become one of the most utilized communication and backup tool for chats and sharing media. You will find hardly any person that isn’t using WhatsApp, and most install WhatsApp as their first app whenever they buy a new phone. So, it’s a huge bummer when they lose their chat and have to look for how to recover deleted WhatsApp messages without backup. In this difficult situation, UltData WhatsApp Recovery is one of the best and most straightforward tools to recover data whether you have made a backup or not.
Top of the month
News2 months ago
How to Unlock iPhone if Forgot Passcode without Restore
News2 months ago
How to Restore Deleted Data from Android Phones without Backup
Resources2 months ago
TOP 154 Niche Sites to Submit a Guest Post for Free in 2024
Resources1 year ago
12+ Profitable Car Business Ideas You Can Start