Many people usually back up WhatsApp chats to google drive. But there is no official solution to restore WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to iPhone. If you do not want to lose all your WhatsApp chat history when switching to a new phone, you need to find one third-party tool and transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iphone using Google Drive. In this article, we will offer a step-by-step guide below for transferring WhatsApp chats, photos, customer experience, and videos to a new phone and also discuss the best solution to restore WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to iPhone with iCareFone Transfer.
Can I Restore WhatsApp Backup Using Google Drive to iPhone?
To be honest, you can’t directly restore WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to iPhone. After you reinstall WhatsApp on your iPhone, there is only one option for you to restore WhatsApp from iCloud, as the picture is shown below. You are unable to directly restore from Google Drive backup. Because Google Drive and iCloud are different platforms. Nowadays, you will have a chance to restore WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to your iPhone if you use a third-party tool. The tool will help you download WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to the computer and then restore WhatsApp backup to iOS. The next part discusses how you can restore WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to iPhone by using iCareFone Transfer.
How to Restore WhatsApp Backup from Google Drive to iPhone?
There is no direct way to move WhatsApp backups from Google Drive to your iPhone. WhatsApp does not have a native feature for moving data from Android to iPhone. There is no viable solution for previous Android users; you can only recover WhatsApp messages from the iCloud. You’ll need third-party software to help you migrate WhatsApp. I would recommend Tenorshare iCareFone Transfer.
Tenorshare iCareFone Transfer is the easiest method for transferring, backing up, and restoring WhatsApp & WhatsApp Business Data. If you want to restore WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to iPhone, you can use this software.
You need to find one third-party tool and transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iphone using Google Drive.
Key Features of iCareFone Transfer
- Transfer WhatsApp and WhatsApp Business between Android and iOS with ease.
- One-click to backup or restore WhatsApp/WhatsApp Business to a new phone
- Download and restore Google Drive backup to your iPhone.
- Messages and links from WhatsApp & WhatsApp Business may be exported to HTML as a backup.
Follow these steps to restore WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to iPhone:
- First, you need to download and launch Tenorshare iCareFone Transfer
- From the left side, tap on WhatsApp then choose Backup.
- click the ‘Download WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to the computer’ button, firstly download a WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to your computer,
- Use your password to access your Google Drive account. Click ‘Continue’ after selecting the proper WhatsApp backup.
- Verify your WhatsApp backup account via entering the same phone number and click “Verify”. And the tool will start generating WhatsApp backup data for restoration.
- Connect your iPhone with the computer. Select the chats or messages you want to restore and click ‘Restore to iOS’
- Click “Restore Now”. The tool will generate the WhatsApp data that can be restored. Afterward, it will ask you to log into WhatsApp on your iPhone and then click “Logged in”.
- the tool will begin transferring the WhatsApp backup to your iPhone. A message will appear on iPhone stating that WhatsApp backup is restored.
Contragutions! you have transferred WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to iPhone by using iCareFone Transfer software. You can check WhatsApp data on your new iPhone.
So, how to restore WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to iPhone? We hope you found this information to be helpful. Due to the absence of smooth connectivity between the two ecosystems, restoring WhatsApp backups from Android phones to iPhones may be incredibly difficult. Tenorshare iCareFone Transfer, on the other hand, makes the procedure easier by allowing you to effortlessly restore the backup from Google Drive to your iPhone.
Top of the month
Resources2 months ago
How to Bypass iPhone Unavailable/Security Lockout
Resources2 weeks ago
5 Best Places to Buy a Cheap Domain Name With Privacy
Resources11 months ago
9 Simple Ways to Transfer Files and Photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes
Resources1 year ago
15 Jobs That Artificial Intelligence (Robots) will Replace and 15 That it Won’t