Have you forgotten your iPhone passcode? Apple officials usually recommend restoring your iPhone to factory settings to remove it. This fix is inconvenient and might be even more troublesome than the problem itself.
If you are going through the same and wondering what to do if you forgot your iPhone password and don’t want to restore it, our ultimate guide has got you covered. Read along as we introduce five different fixes to solve the issue within minutes. Let’s dive right into it!
Must Doing Things Before You Reset your iPhone When You Forgot iPhone Passcode
Unfortunately, no such methods have been introduced yet that can help you answer the query of how to unlock your iPhone without losing your data.
However, you can get your data back if you have backed up your iPhone using iCloud or iTunes before unlocking the iPhone. That’s the only way to save your data because every fix if it’s from Apple officials or a third party, will lead to data loss .
Fix 1: How to Fix Forgot iPhone Passcode without Restore Using AnyUnlock [Recommend]
Forgot iPhone passcode and wonder how to fix it without restore? No worry, we recommend a powerful iOS password removal tool to help unlock iPhone when you forgot the password. With AnyUnlock – iPhone Password Unlocker, you can remove your iPhone lock screen passcode without performing a restore using iTunes. What’s more, AnyUnlock is super easy to use, you can get into your locked iPhone with a few simple steps. Learn more about AnyUnlock below:
- Unlock your iPhone/iPad without restoring. Support digital password, Face ID, Touch ID, PIN, etc.
- Unlock Disabled iPhone/iPad without iTunes or iCloud
- Remove Apple ID, bypass iCloud activation lock, remove MDM restriction, unlock screen time passcode, etc.
- Supports all iOS systems and iPhone models, including the latest iPhone 14.
Follow the steps below to unlock iPhone passcode without restore and password:
Step 1: Free download and launch AnyUnlock on your computer. Then Choose Unlock Screen Passcode.
Step 2: Use a USB cable to connect your iPhone/iPad to PC. Tap on the Start Now button.
Step 3: Download the iOS firmware package.
Step 4: After the firmware is downloaded, then tap Unlock Now button.
Step 5: AnyUnlock will unlock lock screen passcode automatically, then your iPhone is unlocked successfully!
What to do If You Forgot your iPhone Password without Restore?
The next question popping into your mind must be what to do if you forgot my iPhone passcode without restore. It can be a difficult problem but don’t worry. In this article, we will explore various methods to unlock your iPhone when you forget your password without having to restore it.
How to Reset your iPhone When You Forgot your Password without Restore?
Here are the detailed guides on how to reset your iPhone when you forgot your password. Be sure to follow each step cautiously, as skipping any will lead to the failure of the individual fix.
Fix 1: Use iCloud to Unlock iPhone If You Forgot Password without Restore
Not all the iPhone models and iOS versions give the option to erase iPhone after the iPhone screen passcode is forgotten. However, you can benefit from iCloud’s Find My iPhone feature. It helps in getting iPhone erased and removing all the screen passcode. You can use this fix on multiple devices, be it any tablet, computer, or something else – all you need is a stable internet connection.
After ensuring the availability of an internet connection, follow the steps given below:
- Go to the icloud.com website and sign in using the same credentials applied to the locked iPhone.
- Once signed in, look for the Find iPhone option. Wait until the devices connected to your provided Apple ID are connected.
- Hit All Devices and choose your locked iPhone.
- Proceed with selecting the Erase iPhone and choose to Erase.
- In the following window, click Next. Then hit Done, followed by OK to begin the erasing process.
Disadvantages of Using this Fix
You can benefit from this fix only if:
- You have enabled the Find My iPhone feature on the locked iPhone.
- You remember the Apple ID and Password associated with your locked iPhone.
- Your locked iPhone is connected to a stable internet connection.
FIX 2: Unlock iPhone Without Passcode and Keep Data Safe
|Note：Passvers’ largest Christmas discounts ! Valid from December 12, 2023, to January 15, 2024, revel in savings of up to 52% off. – click campaign page for additional details now!
If you’ve had no luck using iCloud to unlock your iPhone, don’t get discouraged. You can turn to professional unlocking tools like Passvers iPhone Unlocker for assistance. This tool is dedicated to unlocking iPhones and can do more than just unlocking iPhone without a passcode – it can also remove Apple ID, remove MDM, and more. It’s a versatile all-in-one utility.
Key Features of Passvers iPhone Unlocker:
- Unlocking your iPhone without a passcode is as easy as following 3 simple steps.
- Compatible with the latest iOS 17 system, ensuring optimal performance.
- User-friendly interface for convenient software use.
- Additionally, it offers support for removing Apple ID, bypassing Screen Time passcode, removing MDM, and removing iTunes backup passwords.
Let’s see how to unlock iPhone without passcode using Passvers iPhone Unlocker:
Step 1. Download and install Passvers iPhone Unlocker. Then, connect your locked iPhone to your computer. Once the software recognizes your device, simply choose the Wipe Passcode on the main screen.
Step 2. Once your iPhone’s information is displayed on the screen, review it for accuracy. After confirming, you can proceed by clicking the Start button to download the firmware package required for unlocking your iPhone.
Step 3. After the firmware package installation is complete, simply enter 0000 and click Unlock to regain access to your locked iPhone.
Fix 3: Use the “Erase iPhone ” Option to Unlock iPhone Passcode without the Computer
Apple has replaced the “iPhone is disabled” screen with the “iPhone Unavailable ” screen and the “Security Lockout ” screen in iOS version 15.2 and above. These screens appear when you enter the wrong passcode multiple times.
Right at the bottom right of this screen, you will spot an option: Erase iPhone. By clicking on it, you can conveniently eliminate the query of how to unlock the iPhone passcode without a computer. Here is what you will have to do:
- Grab your iPhone, and insert the wrong password seven times. “Security Lockout, try again in 15 minutes” screen will show up.
- Move to the lower right corner of your iPhone screen and hit the Erase iPhone option.
- Proceed with tapping on the Erase iPhone option again. It will redirect you to the Sign out of Apple ID interface.
- Insert your Apple ID to begin erasing the iPhone.
- Wait until the process is complete. Your iPhone will auto-restart as the erasing process ends.
Downsides of Using This Fix
- Where this method requires your Apple ID and Password and Find My iPhone feature enabled, it only works on iOS 15 or above.
- Moreover, sometimes, the Erase iPhone button stops working. To make it work, you can input the wrong passcodes again after 15 minutes and check if it’s working.
Fix 3: Use iPhone Unlocker to Unlock iPhone if Forgot Passcode without Restore [High Successful Rate]
Another way is to use third-party iPhone unlocking tools. We recommend using Tenorshare 4uKey – Screen Lock Removal. This amazing tool is capable of removing not only 4-digit but also 6-digit passcodes, Touch ID, and even Face ID from iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. Its other functions include:
- Removing Screen Time passcode within seconds
- Bypassing MDM Screen & Remove MDM Profile
- Unlocking Disabled iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch without iTunes or iCloud
Moreover, it is compatible with the latest iOS 16/iPadOS 16 and iPhone 14 models.
How to Fix Forgot iPhone Passcode without Restore Issue Using Tenorshare 4uKey?
Follow the steps below to learn how to use Tenorshare 4uKey to answer the query on how to reset your iPhone when you forgot your password.
- Download and install Tenorshare 4uKey on your Mac or PC. Once installed, launch the program and hit Start to answer the query about how to reset passcode on iPhone.
- Connect your locked iPhone to the computer and choose Next.
- Now choose a safe path to download the latest firmware package.
- Once the firmware is downloaded successfully, you can select Start Remove .
- When the passcode is removed, reset it, and that’s it!
Fix 5: Use Find My to Reset Forgotten iPhone Passcode without Restore
You can also use the Find My Best app for iPhone to erase your device and delete personal data, including passcode. Here is what you will need to do:
- Go to your web browser and navigate to the iCloud.com website.
- Sign in with your credentials and hit Find iPhone. The system will ask you to input login credentials again. Do so and tap Sign in.
- In the All Devices option, select your device. Proceed with clicking Erase iPhone followed by Erase.
- Input your password and enter the verification code sent to your trusted device.
- Skip inputting info in the next window by clicking Next. The erasing process will begin. You can also see an Apple logo on your locked iPhone screen, indicating the progress of erasing process.
- Once the process ends, your iPhone will restart. That’s it; you can now reset it the way you want.
Disadvantages of Using this Fix
You can use this method if and only if:
- Your locked iPhone has the Find My feature enabled.
- You know the right Apple ID and password linked to your iPhone.
- Your iPhone is connected to a robust internet connection.
- You have logged into your iCloud account on your iPhone
Fix 6: Use iTunes to Reset Forgotten iPhone Passcode without Restore
You can also switch to iTunes for answering to the query about how to unlock iPhone when you forgot password. Here is the series of steps you will need to follow:
- Unplug the locked iPhone from the computer and turn it OFF.
- Put your iPhone on Recovery Mode (Steps vary depending on the model of your iPhone.).
- Restore your iPhone following the on-screen instructions on iTunes.
Downsides of Using This Fix
Following are some downsides of using this fix to resolve the “forgot iPhone passcode without restore.”
- It takes longer than other methods, as it will update your iPhone and restore it. This might take 20 minutes to 2 hours.
- You need a PC with Windows 8 or later installed.
- A compatible USB cable is also a must!
Wrapping It Up!
That was all about the fixes you can use to eliminate the queries on how to reset your iPhone when you forgot your password and what to do if you forgot your iPhone password.
Although all these fixes can work for you; however, the one that guarantees 100% success is the use of Tenorshare 4uKey. Be sure to check it out!
Top of the month
News1 month ago
How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages without Backup (iOS/Android)
News1 month ago
How to Restore Deleted Data from Android Phones without Backup
Resources2 months ago
TOP 154 Niche Sites to Submit a Guest Post for Free in 2024
Resources1 year ago
12+ Profitable Car Business Ideas You Can Start